NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

10y2mio.gif

PRICE TURN...
It should be obvious to the reader that once price turns, there is a statistically higher chance that price will continue in the same direction.

2m6r1wk.gif

zsvgp.gif

2mglhd4.gif

Is is EASY TO SEE that PRICE IS THE SAME when you plot the HH/LL for all of the time frames and see that PRICE is in the same position relative to the HH/LL for each time frame no matter your chart time frame.

14sld87.jpg

I know it's been a while but I am pretty settled in at the ranch. Back to trading and coding on a regular recurring basis. Though my focus isn't on scalping since I am not online 24/7. Looking at simple entries over longer periods of time. Emphasis on statistical trading at HORIZONTAL LINES. No squiggleys needed.

And if you are looking for an argument, you won't get one. I don't have the time or bandwidth to spare.

I took a long break from trading, and the last 2 years have been extremely exhausting. I did really well 2004-2008, and just ok in 2008-09, therefore a complete decline and all strategies which I have managed to automate. To be quite honest, after so many years of discretionary trading, I found myself to be so impulsive that I managed to simply destroy a perfect automated program with a rising equity curve to a losing system. looking back at 12 months of data, and seeing that if I had not touch any trade, and instead found a hobby like cat ball shaving, I would end up with positive expectancy.

But, I also had to confront my own ego, and decide whether I can trade an auto system, and the answer is no. As oppose to many I do believe that automation works, but again it was not for me.

Amazing isn't it, ego...I have a system that is positive and I cant have the discipline to trade it.

I decided to go to this forum and see if people have come up with a new type of method, or research or see if anything new is used. So I this thread with "nerver lose" and its a nice thought....

Being shallow guy that I am, I find it difficult to write and communicate when I lose money, but the last 4 months have been good to me. So as we all are "friends" I wish to come back and contribute.

I stop with this idiotic ES that everyone is chasing and trading more NQ and GC.
Periodically, I trade the FV and I still trade on my NinjaTrader. I have added to my collection of indicators order flow. They have a daily video broadcast: algoninja,AlgoNinjaTrader - YouTube which help me gauge volume and help me stay in positions a lot longer.

Anyway, I hope that this streak of wins last now like beginning of 04....we'll see.

Z

Mr Zmark,
When you say that you added order-flow to your collection of indicators I am wondering if you mean the same thing that I have recently done. I use the cumulative bid vs ask on my 5 minute bar patterns as a supplement to the patterns or extra criteria. I have found that it greatly improves major trend reversal validity. Is this the type of thing you have been working on? If it is please PM me and perhaps we could discuss some of the finer points.

Cheers and good luck.

Amazing isn't it, ego...I have a system that is positive and I cant have the discipline to trade it.

I decided to go to this forum and see if people have come up with a new type of method, or research or see if anything new is used. So I this thread with "nerver lose" and its a nice thought....

OK here's my similar experience. I had a system, equity curve through the roof. Really was bloody amazing. I take it and start forward testing it, and the results were useless. Reason being because I didnt trust the backtest results. I "heard" that the market was gonna crash..no way I'm taking a long now!
you can imagine what happened, up it went and had i just taken every trade I would have been laughing.
So what did I do?
I gave the system to my wife. There you go darling, trade that, take every signal. Give her the rules, no discretion, no second guessing.
Incredible results.

we try to second guess, we get nervous, we dont enter or we exit early.
You simply dont trust the system. My wife would think Id get angry if she did something she shouldn't, so she doesn't. I wouldnt get angry with myself.
You my dear friend are simply not able to follow your own rules! Give it to someone else
then see whether that system is any good

I have just downloaded the thread and the ELD files. The amount of work that has gone into this is incredible and your style of mixing psychology, observation and self-learning is excellent.

I started looking at your first link (about 22 pages so far) and it is fascinating reading, so thanks for sharing it with us

Charlton

It really man:cheesy:

NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

My TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! thread was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history. I believe it still holds the record for the most number of views. I have decided to "revive" it again.

The bottom line is you don't have to end the day, week, month, or year in the red. You can be profitable. You may not win every trade but you will be profitable.

I know most of you have read about money management, risk management, position sizing, stops, etc... So then what are the reason(s) you are still losing? Is the market beating you? Are your stops being hunting? Or are you simply giving your money away?

When you enter the TRADING JUNGLE, you are up against the best traders in the world. They are smarter, faster, have more money, have better equipment, better access to information... better everything than you do! What makes you believe you can win? What "edge" are you bringing to the table that will allow you to take their money? Don't you know the game is "rigged" against you just like in Vegas?

What's the reason you see some currency pairs move over a 100 pips a day yet you're happy barely breaking even? What makes trading so difficult for you? What are you doing?

I know you have read about having a trading plan, haven't you? Do you have one? Come on, be honest... DO YOU REALLY HAVE A TRADING PLAN?

If you do, DO YOU REALLY TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN? Come on now, it's time to FESS UP.

What about all those trading books, tapes, videos, and seminars? Ever wonder why there are so many? I just ONE had the answer, then wouldn't it go "viral" and everybody would be trading that method? THINK ABOUT IT.

What about all those indicators, EAs, blackboxes, trading signals and systems for sale? If one of them worked wouldn't it go "viral", too?

I have posted hundreds of FREE INDICATORS for TradeStation, eSignal and MetaTrader. Why? Because I can! I don't like seeing people pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for code, most of which, doesn't work or is way overpriced, IMHO. If you check me out, you'll see I have been banned from many forums. My FREE indicators are a THREAT to their cashflow. My free education materials also threaten their cashflow. Just do the math.

I have been accused of "renaming" indicators. Yes, I rename them AFTER I enhance them because if I post a modified version with the exact same name as the original then it gets "stepped on" and any good programmer knows better than to step on code. But I post my revised/enhanced/fixed version FOR FREE on the same site I downloaded them from. So where's the crime? Some people let their egos get in the way.

I have been accused of SPAMMING because I am an IB for MB Trading. Before I was an IB, I didn't even know what an IB was. The reason I am an IB was because when I found out that there is NO FIXED SPREAD in Forex, I immediately opened an account with EFX Group and posted about it everywhere I could. That had the effect of bringing EFX more customers. As a THANK YOU, they made me an IB. And it got me banned from sites that had FIXED SPREAD BROKERS as advertisers.

Whenever MONEY is involved, it is a DOG EAT DOG, EAT CAT TOO jungle. The sooner you learn that fact the better.

The goal of this thread is to show you how to NEVER LOSE AGAIN. Trading is simple. People traded long before there were computers and indicators. So why do you have so many computers and indicators?

Do you really know how the market operates? Or do you just know how to place an order? What have you gotten yourself into? THINK ABOUT IT!

Never Lose Again!!

TradeStation deleted the TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread which was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history. Fortunately, the thread was retrieved from the google cache.

TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN ELD files

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

TO BE CONTINUED...

can you share your indi bro:sleep:

the guys a legend .....

TRO - are you still around here at T2W ?

N

the guys a legend .....

TRO - are you still around here at T2W ?

N

The guy's a scam artist. Several people have posted detailed stories about how he screwed them in the past. He takes other people's indicators and sells them through his made-up "donational" system. Complete garbage.

The guy's a scam artist. Several people have posted detailed stories about how he screwed them in the past. He takes other people's indicators and sells them through his made-up "donational" system. Complete garbage.

I corresponded with TRO way back in the early 2000's concerning forex strengthmeters and some work he had done .......he knows his stuff and can programme with the best of them

sure hes a character alright but nothing wrong with that ....

Nothing wrong with a little plagiarism dudes ......theres nothing original in the world anymore ;)

N

I corresponded with TRO way back in the early 2000's concerning forex strengthmeters and some work he had done .......he knows his stuff and can programme with the best of them

Nothing wrong with a little plagiarism dudes ......theres nothing original in the world anymore ;)

N

Don't you SEE that he is completely full of crap an making money off of the same people he claims to want to help? Don't you SEE? :LOL:

N

Especially, in the technical trading world. :)

I have, also, read a lot of TRO's thread. I don't profess to understand a lot of his reasoning but the "bars in line" did give me an idea and, as I have said many times, an idea, not anything specific, is all I ask of a thread, because we all think that we can improve on an idea. That is why so many good teachers fail to understand why their methods are not successful. and why unsuccessful students condemn their teacher as writing a lot of rubbish. We try different things, ie. time frames. The fact is that we are tinkering, trying to improve what was not meant to be improved. I am no deifferent from the rest.

I do not think that many seem to realise that TRO is a scalper., shaving points wherever he can. Most of us are not that. The, so-called, scalping thread currently so popular is not that, at all.

I would be willing to bet money that TRO is neither a scalper, or even a trader at all. He is a very clever salesman with a knack for programming, that's all. To take indicators that are available for free from the public domain, repackage them and sell them is scumbag level behavior to begin with. On top of that, though, he promotes his "product" by stringing people along with vague information until they finally give up and decide to see if they can buy the indicators and figure it out on their own. Of course they don't make any money because he doesn't have a method, and the indicators are mostly crap. It's sad that people still believe him after all these years.

Do you even scepticism bro? :cool: