NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

I would be willing to bet money that TRO is neither a scalper, or even a trader at all. He is a very clever salesman with a knack for programming, that's all. To take indicators that are available for free from the public domain, repackage them and sell them is scumbag level behavior to begin with. On top of that, though, he promotes his "product" by stringing people along with vague information until they finally give up and decide to see if they can buy the indicators and figure it out on their own. Of course they don't make any money because he doesn't have a method, and the indicators are mostly crap. It's sad that people still believe him after all these years.

Do you even scepticism bro? :cool:

Maybe you are right. When you come down to it it is best not to make private contact with anybody. My email box is full of scam mail that I automatically delete without opening.
TRO has done me no harm, though, and I wish him none.

The guy's a scam artist. Several people have posted detailed stories about how he screwed them in the past. He takes other people's indicators and sells them through his made-up "donational" system. Complete garbage.

Oh really? Can you please direct me to the detailed stories about how I screwed someone? Can you elaborate about the scam?

When I modify someone else's code, I put _TRO_Modified in the name. In the past, I put TRO_ in the front and some people took exception to that.

As far as the donationals, they are indicators that I created.

Don't you SEE that he is completely full of crap an making money off of the same people he claims to want to help? Don't you SEE? :LOL:

I have posted hundreds of free indicators. There are people selling ONE indicator for hundreds or thousands of dollars but you don't begrudge them. So what is the reason you attack my character because someone may send me a donation for a dozen or more indicators?

Hello Fellow Traders:

I just replied to a bunch of PMs.... I don't check PMs often so better if you post your questions here in public.

It is against forum rules to post links to other sites, so please don't ask me. You are on the internet and can use google to find just about anything.

I am happy to hear that some of you have found what I have shared beneficial and profitable.

I can't believe people still buy into this mess after all these years.. This will be my last post on this thread, I can't keep wasting clock cycles on this nonsense.

Don't you SEE that he is completely full of crap an making money off of the same people he claims to want to help? Don't you SEE? :LOL:

Nope .....and I am now going through a lot of TRO's work again as there was something he did way back that I want to look at again...(y)

the guys a genius ;)
N

Nope .....and I am now going through a lot of TRO's work again as there was something he did way back that I want to look at again...(y)

the guys a genius ;)
N

Let's not exaggerate. Otherwise he'll go into orbit and come down with a halo.

Neverthreless, I have picked up some trading ideas from him, but he is a scalper and not much good to me, as I am a spreadbetter.

TRADING - TRO WEEKLY OPEN TRADE 001

2mmdcux.jpg

http://youtu.be/QxaPxB_dQEA

Just realized you're trading off the H1 which rules out volatility derivative plays. Are you doing directionals on aud/usd? Not sure how you plan on draining any bank doing that, but if you want a heads up for today's action you might want to stick these on your chart (if there's any room):

Not too much to play for.

Just realized you're trading off the H1 which rules out volatility derivative plays. Are you doing directionals on aud/usd? Not sure how you plan on draining any bank doing that, but if you want a heads up for today's action you might want to stick these on your chart (if there's any room):

AU - error - marked in bold

Yes AU as been a nice sell under 9250 during Asian session - but above 9207 is currently a scalp buy

To all AU traders - have a good trading day - I will

Regards

F

aud/usd?
9259 {corrected type from original post}

Perhaps a little harsh. Down through the LL-1 trigger to hit LL-2 and LL-3 then back up into the box, off the key level and down again to hit LL-2 for a second time. Even if it doesn't hit LL-3 again you could still have had a few dozen pips for less than 10 risked.

Still wouldn't want to spend my days staring at spot forex screen though.

TRO - I'm guessing you're not volatility or directional then.

TRO tends not to publish to much these days on these forums ......hes active on youtube though

the guys a legend and I corresponded with him a little back in the early 2000's on some of his strengthmeter work (alongside the other 1000+ indicators he seems to have written over the years !)

N

Last edited:
Perhaps a little harsh. Down through the LL-1 trigger to hit LL-2 and LL-3 then back up into the box, off the key level and down again to hit LL-2 for a second time. Even if it doesn't hit LL-3 again you could still have had a few dozen pips for less than 10 risked.

Still wouldn't want to spend my days staring at spot forex screen though.

TRO - I'm guessing you're not volatility or directional then.

I TRADE WHAT I SEE.

ALL I NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE.

I get accused of being repetitious but that's what profitable traders are - REPETITIOUS! They keep doing the same thing over and over and over again until it stops working.

Yes, I have created and modified over a thousand indicators on various platforms. Dang MT4 600 causing me to rework about 500 of them...LOL!

I find it amusing that some traders put so much belief into complex formulas to be used to plot (squiggly) lines on their charts. Not to mention, some of the arcane names given to these formulas.

PRICE will either bounce off a line, penetrate it and keep going to the next line or penetrate it and reverse back through it. Simple math/geometry/physics.

2mwsemb.png

ALL I NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE.

If price crosses above a horizontal line, then price is going up relative to that line.

If price crosses below a horizontal line, then price is going down relative to that line.

Doesn't matter what chart period you are looking at because price is the same on all charts!

It is that simple.

Talking about trading H1 charts is not accurate. Trading charts would be like trading baseball cards... Here, I will trade you a couple of H1s for your M5s...LOL!!

Seriously... The only thing a trader trades is PRICE!!

I've got a some old Panini football stickers, is that enough for me to get a buy in.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Best
John.