NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Hi i have finally found the clear way of trading 20pips from current daily low i saw the strategy in relativitys thread in babypips but i couldnt quite undertand but av been watching ur videos over the weekend i plan to really practise this week
i think iam a green rat and i only want to go buy
i open 5min chart and check the current low and open weekly chart and make sure price in 5min chart is atleast 100 pips below the open price of the week then i look to go long with 20pips
am i right or have i missed something?
i was wondering what if the candle that has formed a low is a green candle is it ok to look for a setup there if aim a green rat?or should the candle that has formed a low be strictly a red candle.
thankyou
i hope my question is clear

It would be better if you only went long ABOVE THE WEEKLY OPEN and short BELOW THE WEEKLY OPEN. You'll have few trades but you'll be more profitable.

The RAT REVERSAL rules are clear when it comes to candle color. RED/GREEN/GREEN is the pattern for a green rat reversal.

You can also study PRICE TURN. This should help you with your entries.

21dqwsy.gif

Some people understand better in English than in pictures, charts, tables, etc...

4 days later and no reply...

is TheRumpledOne just a scam?. He keep tellings to search google for his indicators and every link that you find that is suppose to download the indicators doesn't work...

is TheRumpledOne just a scam?. He keep tellings to search google for his indicators and every link that you find that is suppose to download the indicators doesn't work...
you do not need other indicators except your candlesticks.

Thanks for that constructive comment..309 pages ..i just thought somebody on here might have a little better idea than trawling through 309 pages but if that is what it takes then....

! would suggest that the first nine should be enough but I do get the idea that you would prefer to get it from someone who has already done that. You reap what you sow in trading, there are no free lunches.

! would suggest that the first nine should be enough but I do get the idea that you would prefer to get it from someone who has already done that. You reap what you sow in trading, there are no free lunches.

Absolutely not....i thought the idea of a forum was where memebers help each other...not score points!!

Really? Most people don't seem to be having that problem.

Thanks for that constructive comment..309 pages ..i just thought somebody on here might have a little better idea than trawling through 309 pages but if that is what it takes then....

Look at a week's worth of my posts if you want to understand.

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

Absolutely not....i thought the idea of a forum was where memebers help each other...not score points!!

Yes, one idea is to help members. However, help comes in many different forms. Some people demand help and usually don't receive help. Some people ask for help and graciously accept whatever help they receive. Some people don't like the help they receive and do nothing but complain. Forums are cyber "jungles" and the law of the jungle usually applies.

I am very sorry, I just can't find them for TradeStation. Can you please point me on the right direction:

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne - Page 10 - Traders Laboratory - 4859

I am looking for these indicators that are on the right side of the chart.

Thank you very much!

Those are MT4 indicators... I don't think you can do that in TradeStation.

But I did code hundreds of FREE TradeStation indicators. Some really good RadarScreen ones. But TradeStation erased just about everyone of my posts.