NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

The new hour opened at 1.2548, the previous hour is still running.....so the plan for me this hour is to leave the stop where it is because the hour opened in the wrong segment to move it.

I'll add to the long at 1.2553 if seen

buuny

as I type, long is added at 1.2553

so now I've got 2 trades running at 1.2553, stops on both at 1.2524....target in the region of the old hourly trendline.

Bunny

I'm going for a nap. Going to re-assess this idea. Back to the grind tomorrow.....

here's the 5 min chart update

Bunny

xksrcz.png

TRO are you around today? Any comments on today's actions fo far? Is anyone watching any other pairs using this method & if so how are you doing??

Bunny

The 5 min trendline broke, stopped out of both trades for -29 each...the latest entry didn't move into profit before hitting the stop - it didn't even clear the spread.

personal running total for today..... -125 pips

Bunny

following the 1 trade per hour rule I didn't short when it broke the 1.2525 line....the price is testing the daily open now at 1.2503

Bunny

I'm really missing my indicators :( I don't like naked charts, do you think anyone would notice if I slipped on some ma's and some pivots?? :)

Bunny

sorry joe I can't run the film, I'm getting a java runtime environment aerror message.

Bunny

The new hour opened at 1.2514, so it's a short at 1.2499 ( neatly just below the daily open) or a long at 1.2528 whichever comes first.

Bunny

I'm biased towards the short idea, a drop to the old 1.2366 target would make it a neat 200 pip range down from today's high.....time will tell..

Bunny

p.s. I've just gone long 1.2528 as I type this...here we go again

There was a possible 17 pips on the table there...price tested the bottom of the 5 min trendlines..I'll post a chart when this is over

Bunny

ok taking half here at 1.2543 for +15 stop to b/e on the other half because we already had a test of the entry

Bunny

2nd half closed at 1.2579 for +41 that's +28 net for this long...I'll post a chart next to show why I took exits where I did.

personal running total for today so far is -97 pips
Bunny

This may be of interest to someone. I've added a bottom channel on the 1 hour chart.

By my reckoning we should be at the 1.2366 level around 5 pm tomorrow (Friday uk time)...but I often get that wrong :)

Bunny

t0rgjo.png