Need a C++ programmer for free / low-fees ?

victor123

Hi,

I am teaching myself C++ with a view to using it in buliding trading systems or derivatives applications. Is there anybody out there who would be willing to use my skills in the near future, possibly within a month ? I can work for you one day during the weekend. Happy to work for free or a low rate. I am typically looking to work for a trader(/s) managing a large fund, small/large hedge funds, quants etc. Perhaps you have a few bugs to fix in your system or want to make a small enhancement to your existing system.

I wish I could leave my current job and do this full time. But I can't expect to be paid anywhere near what I earn now as someone who is new to C++. Still have a mortgage to pay etc.

Please note although I am new to C++, I am not new to Software development. I have 14+ years of experience working in s/w devlelopment and last 7 years in a major blue-chip. As far as I am concerned it would be a chance for me to learn tackling some real life challenges in the finance / derivatives world. For you it would be getting jobs done at a low price. Expect a high quality of work as I am a seasoned IT professional.

Feel free to PM me if you think I could be of help.

:)