Nausea from HFT price action

I've been trading futures unsuccessfuflly intraday for the past three years. I usually trade CL or the ES. I tried trading NQ today and entered a total state of vertigo and got nauseous watching the price move in a near-random way, maybe because it's the day after FOMC. I exited my long from the globex session at a major loss at the low of the 2nd 5 minute bar, the low of the day, and reversed into a short position that I ended up taking a major loss in this afternoon.

Does anyone have any advice how to cope with HFT price action? I've tried 15 minute bar trading, hourly charts, none of that works enough to trade for a living, once HFT algorithms interpret news / cross-market arbitrage / orderbook changes price moves randomly and I get stopped out or exit at the market for signifigant losses.

Look at the closing minutes of the Nasdaq futures today, totally random price movement that will make discretionary traders soil themselves.

Rubbish, traded on 1mn charts QM and YM yesterday with 5:1 P&L risk and generated +14% of account. Movements are different these days, if you can't pinpoint the exit entry and exit you will be whipsawed out, there's a reason the 1% are more wealthy than ever.

Rubbish, traded on 1mn charts QM and YM yesterday with 5:1 P&L risk and generated +14% of account. Movements are different these days, if you can't pinpoint the exit entry and exit you will be whipsawed out, there's a reason the 1% are more wealthy than ever.

your up 14% trading off a 1 min oil & dow?

(y)

major cudo's man. not a hanful of traders in world that can do that

One day's performance does not refute the fact that your statistical chances of ruin and degredation of your edge, if you have one, are nearly certain in the future.

And you have a link to a trading vendor product you are hustling in your biography, so everything you say is suspect.