My new trading setup

That's pretty cool... the only thing that stands out to me is that your chair looks like it could use an upgrade to more of a command center office chair :). Very nice though!

That's pretty cool... the only thing that stands out to me is that your chair looks like it could use an upgrade to more of a command center office chair :). Very nice though!

Indeed - the chairs on order. This one is borrowed from the dining room.

Still - I do sort of like the zen line simplicity of that chair. It is simple and functional. Still, not simple & functional enough to fight Mrs Toast for long term possession...

Indeed - the chairs on order. This one is borrowed from the dining room.

Still - I do sort of like the zen line simplicity of that chair. It is simple and functional. Still, not simple & functional enough to fight Mrs Toast for long term possession...

I have to admit it does fit in with the zen-like feeling of the entire desk!

Looks like it'll have to for a while too - the shop just called - some fattie sat on the chair I ordered and broke it.

Now I'll have to go back and choose another one... Jeez... not many fatties in Thailand either...

awesome set up

now if i can just take some pips on the eur/usd today without getting chopped to pieces i'll get plane tickets to thailand and live under your desk like

a dust puppy
image.php

or like a shadowlurker
memes-the-shadowlurker-mmm-salty.jpg

Nice setup cant help feeling you have spoiled some nice workmanship and hardwood with some plastic monitors though

hats off though

no such thing as problems, just challenges that havn't been fixed yet.

Bedsit - I didn't want to give up house space to be honest. There was no room where this room is now, so I just took what was there.

It's plenty big enough. My day starts with the desk looking like that & ends looking like that. No pieces of paper, filing cabinets, books etc. etc. etc.

I like the fact it's just me & the market.

I guess it depends on a trading style and maybe importance of it in our lives. I prefer to have space to move around (don't like sitting on the chair all the time), lie down (nice sofa near by with the view on the screens), eat something (fridge, table etc.). Also I prefer natural daylight if available. Don't have a big screen as yet - was thinking to get a big touch screen. Somehow I can see myself concentrate better if standing in front of a big screen (as opposed to sitting or lying at least during important moments)

PS It may look a bit demanding, but one needs to be comfortable while trading.

Sofa at the back is a good idea. What I often do is to walk away from the screen after placing a trade. Go get a drink, say hi to the baby. Let the trade play out 5 mins or so before coming back to assess.

There's a new chair here tomorrow, I'll see how I feel after that, but I've already seen a 'visitor chair' that would work quite well there.

Funny thing is - the builder was fighting me to not have such a deep desk. He almost convinced me but it's great to have the screens further away. Much less eye strain.