My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

It varies s.......and is very dependent on market conditions

If you notice I,talk a lot about the g8 volatility levels on my scalping thread....this helps me to gauge where the currencies are regarding propensity to trend and offer up pip moves .......like a forex vix really

In truth my style is very different to what F and MM were doing......but a lot of the trades were inevitably the same ....we just got there differently.....

If I am trying to,trade under the min vix levels ( impatient !!)....then I will generally fall towards 60% win rates on my scalps........if I am more patient and chose wisely when the volatility is rising I will generally get over 8o%

Again it's all about experience ......take quality signals / trades consistently with a strong system and with good execution and you will always make money over time

N

Thanks N,
I was actually expecting this answer, lower win rate around 60%.
Cause with Low RR ratio below 1.
Someone should have minimum 60% win rate to make money..
But 80% win rate...that's simply excellent...(y)

Regards
S.

Curse of Range Episode 1

Couldn't post picture last day, glad that T2W resolved the problem.
How trading in range can kill, I was trading Crude Oil.

attachment.php

attachment.php

market did broke the range, as it always have to. But I took 6 attempt while staying in the range, sometimes as seller, sometimes as buyer.
If I had took 2 attempt & kept large stops around the range or enter at the lowest & highest border, then I wouldn't be making that kind of losses.

Attachments

• WTIM1.jpg
    WTIM1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 708
  • result.jpg
    result.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 717
Thanks N,
I was actually expecting this answer, lower win rate around 60%.
Cause with Low RR ratio below 1.
Someone should have minimum 60% win rate to make money..
But 80% win rate...that's simply excellent...(y)

Regards
S.

I have shared such levels in the past on F's thread and no one believed me .....no one believed MMs performance either and again he posted regularly here at t2 win before,being banned ......F never bothered to post performance here as he felt he didn't need to

Sun most people,here at t2win are not traders .....so take any advice they give with a pinch of salt ......so,be sceptical of any real,value the advice brings .....

You have to find a mentor again to take this,forward......none of us have or can progress without being pushed and challenged

N:smart:

I have shared such levels in the past on F's thread and no one believed me .....no one believed MMs performance either and again he posted regularly here at t2 win before,being banned ......F never bothered to post performance here as he felt he didn't need to

Sun most people,here at t2win are not traders .....so take any advice they give with a pinch of salt ......so,be sceptical of any real,value the advice brings .....

You have to find a mentor again to take this,forward......none of us have or can progress without being pushed and challenged

N:smart:

I am still attached with him. I am using his scalping approach. But with something from my side..about the pushing forward..will start trading on my standard real account once again in this April (Finger crossed) Previously I used to earn profit then losing all in single day. 2 months later, I earn profit for whole week & lose all on Friday..now will try to hold it for one month. Let see.

The reason of using scalping approach is, its suitable for my money management. I only risk 2% per trade. Under such small account only with 5 pip stops I can achieve that.

Thank you
Regards

Hello Sun,

It's been some 2 weeks since I haven't visited the threads and just found out F's thread is closed, MM is banned...what the hell happened:eek:?

Cheers,
Keen246

Hello Sun,

It's been some 2 weeks since I haven't visited the threads and just found out F's thread is closed, MM is banned...what the hell happened:eek:?

Cheers,
Keen246

Hi Keen,

Unfortunately this happened.
If you need to follow F's Scalping method, you need to walk the path by yourself with the help taken from his past posts & threads. No more live calls...:-/
Between how is your trading going...?

AUDUSD is currently strong.. hope you have a nice week.

Regards
S.

Hi Keen,

If you need to follow F's Scalping method, you need to walk the path by yourself with the help taken from his past posts & threads. No more live calls...:-/

Regards
S.

Hi S and K,
Hope you had a nice WE.
Honestly, F's method is quite completely described and detailed over (at least) the 2 threads.
IMHO, if someone has enough motivation, it's possible to make efficient self training.
Okay, maybe F has some "bad habits" but he gave much of his time, tons of examples and always answered all questions (even the nasty ones), that is in my opinion very kind and generous from him.

Have a nice day.
R.

Hi Keen,

Regards
S.
Hi Sun,
That was sort of expected. That "pattern" happens so often on these forums.

As for my trading, it's already 2 months on live account. Quite a bumpy ride as yourself...some days easy profit, some days losses. Not consistency on either side. As I figured some time ago, to be able to day trade as we do, one needs to have a clear picture on the actual market bias, so I'm trying to take my trading decisions based on the bigger picture. I'm also using a currency strength meter to have a better assessment about which pair to trade.

Cheers,
keen246

Hi Sun,
That was sort of expected. That "pattern" happens so often on these forums.

As for my trading, it's already 2 months on live account. Quite a bumpy ride as yourself...some days easy profit, some days losses. Not consistency on either side. As I figured some time ago, to be able to day trade as we do, one needs to have a clear picture on the actual market bias, so I'm trying to take my trading decisions based on the bigger picture. I'm also using a currency strength meter to have a better assessment about which pair to trade.

Cheers,
keen246

Hello Keen,

Yes consistency that's the main thing, once you got it...you are better...but for that it required lots of hard work. I am going to buy a big digital clock for my desk showing UK time. Will take 1-2 trade per hour & spread 7-8 hours time for 10-15 trades per day.

About the intra day bias, 450 & 300 LR shows it...multiple time frame will be too hectic for me..:p

I have to say, I was ignorant, didn't listen to F's advice. If in past I would limit my trades, then those losses wouldn't happened. I gone 4 months backward because of this. But can not speed up 4 months forward with current performance. So have to accept this time loss.

About Currency Strength its helpful. But non lagging version would be better..!

Regards
Sun

View attachment 222098

Yes it was.(n).. today its better.
Hows your trading going..?

Regards

Hi Sun.
Congrats, this is efficiency !
My trading is going its way; I trade on my demo account in the morning and on "others" accounts later in the day.
6.png

MQL.png
You can folow my adventures at my *
Funny, it seems that we are trading a bit similar :D
Must be F's influence...:p

R.

Last edited:
Remulix you have even better RR.

Keep it up...!(y)

Thanks Sun :)

Oh, seems that I was censored by admins because I posted a commercial link...
Sorry Admins it was not my intention... Won't do that again :eek:

All the best.
R.

6-4-2015.png
Today was trading real account.
Among that 16 trade 6 trade was taken during range time. Wining rate: 43%
Bad

Today's trading...

Last 2 days results (120€ each day)
Tomorrow will be (I hope so) the 40% day...
2 days.png

MQL.png

All the best.
R.

Last 2 days results (120€ each day)
Tomorrow will be (I hope so) the 40% day...
View attachment 222230

View attachment 222232

All the best.
R.

Morning Remulix,

That's a good results. (y)

Not actively posting here. I was being active at some place. I had to, otherwise how someone could guide me. ;)

Last day installed a crazy indicator which shuts down the terminal after a certain loss or certain numbers of trades for 45-60 minutes. Interesting tool to fight over trading. :whistling

Regards
S.