My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Ohhh trust me Chanock. Billy is no way near me. I a
not just some electrician who is trying to make some money on the stockmarket. I do make good money with trading derivatives but thats not my core business. After more than 15 years experience trading I can say my automated system works pretty well and even if I do trade manually I find myself smiling a lot after wrapping up the day with a steady growing account!!!!

a vendor who is an electrician, crikes is there a labour sector not represented by trading vendors? full time uphill gardener?

guys nothin wrong with sparkies (think euromak's talking about me rsh - i used to be 1 til i became a trader), they do an honest day's work (not includin some pi55ed up poles i know!). regardless tho i like the electric play on words guys - v. good!

every1 try and think of sum more, i'll start:

"goin to the gym tonight, to do sum CIRCUITS." :LOL::LOL::LOL:

GTTY.

guys nothin wrong with sparkies (think euromak's talking about me rsh - i used to be 1 til i became a trader), they do an honest day's work (not includin some pi55ed up poles i know!). regardless tho i like the electric play on words guys - v. good!

every1 try and think of sum more, i'll start:

"goin to the gym tonight, to do sum CIRCUITS." :LOL::LOL::LOL:

GTTY.

If you're a trader you don't seem to be doing many trades.:?:

OK no more from me in here, otherwise I'll find myself buying benj1981 a Moet & Chandon by crapping this thread up to the 1000 pages.

Bye buy all

Long silver at the highs; we'll see what happens overnight.

GTTY.

Attachments

• silvs.png
    silvs.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 223