My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

A letter from a lad to the late Sir Jimmy Saville:

Dear Jim,

Please could you fix it for the girl in my class who I really fancy to come on holiday with me ?

Yours sincerely

Jeremy Forest aged 30

I wonder if he got his wish...

2rfd5qc.jpg

A letter from a lad to the late Sir Jimmy Saville:

Dear Jim,

Please could you fix it for the girl in my class who I really fancy to come on holiday with me ?

Yours sincerely

Jeremy Forest aged 30

I wonder if he got his wish...

v good benj....

What do Margaret Thatcher and Jimmy Savile have in common ?

They both shafted minors in the 1980's.
-------------------------------------------------

When will these Jimmy Savile allegations ever end? Police are now saying that Jeremy Beadle may have had a small hand in it.

cat's been out all night, no idea where she is! been calling her fav "biscuuuiiits" word - still nothing. Probly neil the cat snatcher has got her.

Peter, perhaps you should verify what you post is factually correct before you commit keyboard to screen.

GTTY.

How exactly can that be done? For this thread to be any use at all, you could post your pnl every few days. Even if it's a figment of your imagination, at least we'd know you had learnt how to use PhotoShop.

Sooooo em.. WTF...

I feel conned. Here I am, anticipating to see a good journal, and all I see is... weell, I've skipped over a 100 pages, but mostly crap.

You still got your money left? Where is the actual journaling?

This sucks. :p

How exactly can that be done? For this thread to be any use at all, you could post your pnl every few days. Even if it's a figment of your imagination, at least we'd know you had learnt how to use PhotoShop.

morning charnock, howcome youre up so early on the sabbath? i only update after trades - dont see the point in reporting a static pnl. But to satisfy any interest and all the lazy readers who "cant be bothered to read the rest", it's £3,015. Started with £2,400. the high was approx £5,400.

GTTY.

Sooooo em.. WTF...

I feel conned. Here I am, anticipating to see a good journal, and all I see is... weell, I've skipped over a 100 pages, but mostly crap.

You still got your money left? Where is the actual journaling?

This sucks. :p

you suck buddy!