My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Gr8 to have the h8ters back!! Lovin it.

you clearly have a different (incorrect) definition of h8te to me

you northerners are clearly an emotional bunch.

btw is your local still doing a pint & a pie for a fiver (iirc)?

Last edited:
As I've stressed before, there ARE thousands of 'systems' that work. The only 'secret' if there is one, is 1. to find a method, risk and time frame that SUITS YOUR PERSONALITY, and then simply (but not easily!) your motivation about why you trade and what you want from it plus the iron self-discipline to do it day after day after day with no deviation.
Simples, eh ?!

Great answer. (y)

What do they put in the pies these days?. I'll bet that, no matter how nasty the contents may be, there won't be much of it. Plenty of pastry, though. :)

Haha u remember the pint and pie night laddy, aye, theyre still on, and we're waiting for u rsh! Matey's just dropped out coz his missus is preggers, so theres a place in the darts team goin!?????

GTTY

What do they put in the pies these days?. I'll bet that, no matter how nasty the contents may be, there won't be much of it. Plenty of pastry, though. :)

best not 2 think about it too much splitters! Just get it down ya!

GTTY

5099916.jpg

A2dNKjgCUAEDxB_.jpg

chattin about cycling, heres my m8 with his own team sky kit!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

u plonker wazza!!! (luv u really bro) :LOL:

dont worry ill put up one of me tomoz, so dont be sayin im out of ordre for doing over my m8. cos by the way wazza is probly the funniest bloke in huddersfield (or even uk, i kno hes the fattest :LOL:)! u cant leave ur pint on its own for a minute otherwise u'll come back from the kazi and wazzas there with his c0ck and balls in ur pint - Lad! haha. oh and u have to drink it - ur fault for leavin it :LOL:

GTTY

Mid-week trade update

Still in this long we took Friday; it's been benefiting from the West sponsored rebel gas attack on the Syrian people and the subsequent threat of military action. Is this why we went long? No, it was just goin up! Cries for intervention from puppet state UK, what a surprise. US falling empire still dangerous, but mirroring the Romans more than ever. Anyhow, some profit has been locked in, however I suspect a quick run up and equally quick fall back, which may extinguish a fair amount of our paper profits.

GTTY.

Attachments

• WarBid.png
    WarBid.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
I've often seen this statement about finding a system that suits your personality. I suppose there's an element of truth to it, but then I wonder if someone says for his personality he likes to cut winners short and run losers (or win almost all the time), should he be finding a system that suits that or should he be changing himself? I think the latter.

Personality can change day by day, but the market won't care.

Personality can change day by day, but the market won't care.

Really? Mood can change day by day, but in my experience very few people change their personality, and if they do it takes years. I agree that the market doesn't care, which is why we must adapt to it, and it not adapt to our wishesof how we'd like to trade.

Haha u remember the pint and pie night laddy, aye, theyre still on, and we're waiting for u rsh! Matey's just dropped out coz his missus is preggers, so theres a place in the darts team goin!?????

GTTY

ha, remembered i was really jealous when you said what you were doing that night.

your mate is giving up the darts for that small lifestyle change? jeez.

whose side were you on in the end, bristow or taylor? did they ever sort it out between them? imo its hard to reconcile the taylor being 14+ (whatever it is - lost count now) world champion & the taylor allegedly wanting to cheat a leg in a game which is immaterial in the big scheme of things - so i err on taylors side. however the bloke can be an ****, though l wld expect him to be more the sort of **** who never buys a round of drinks (or the one who touches young women up).

there was plenty of horse meat in it up til recently. jungle meat was found in kebabs in london - anyones guess really. prob better than GM foods....prob.

noone complained of the horsemeat tasting beef it, clearly.

ha, remembered i was really jealous when you said what you were doing that night.

your mate is giving up the darts for that small lifestyle change? jeez.

whose side were you on in the end, bristow or taylor? did they ever sort it out between them? imo its hard to reconcile the taylor being 14+ (whatever it is - lost count now) world champion & the taylor allegedly wanting to cheat a leg in a game which is immaterial in the big scheme of things - so i err on taylors side. however the bloke can be an ****, though l wld expect him to be more the sort of **** who never buys a round of drinks (or the one who touches young women up).

rsh, u gotta get urself up 'ere! Im presuming youre a southern pansy?? ;) get urself to huddersfield and ill buy you a pie and pint (only mondays tho - thats wen the offers on). Put hairs on ur chest lad!

Good Q...i agree with u, wat the hell was Taylor thinkin, best player eva to live and he cheats on a call ova a single game??? Doesnt even make sense. Then mayb thats why he's won so much - does whateva it takes @ any cost..?? Anyway i support Eric on this one! Haha u know taylors a tight ****, i thought that 2. He speaks way 2 much about money as well! he touches young women up?? why didnt anyone persuade me to become a darts-er (young women 18+ cheerz lads). Whateva hes done its undisputable hes the most dominant "sportsman" :LOL: of the last 20 years. Nuff said.

GTTY rsh, and stay tooned!

question to the floor - does anyone actually think all these guests on t2w actually exist??? Seems like this place is even deader than a year ago, and it had rigor mortis then...

i reckon theyve taken a leaf outta the us governements book, if they dont like the figures, just make 'em up!

GTTY

rsh, u gotta get urself up 'ere! Im presuming youre a southern pansy?? ;) get urself to huddersfield and ill buy you a pie and pint (only mondays tho - thats wen the offers on). Put hairs on ur chest lad!

Good Q...i agree with u, wat the hell was Taylor thinkin, best player eva to live and he cheats on a call ova a single game??? Doesnt even make sense. Then mayb thats why he's won so much - does whateva it takes @ any cost..?? Anyway i support Eric on this one! Haha u know taylors a tight ****, i thought that 2. He speaks way 2 much about money as well! he touches young women up?? why didnt anyone persuade me to become a darts-er (young women 18+ cheerz lads). Whateva hes done its undisputable hes the most dominant "sportsman" :LOL: of the last 20 years. Nuff said.

GTTY rsh, and stay tooned!

Well it's not that sporting but I don't think that's cheating. Bit like Broad in the Ashes. There are refs/umpires there whose job it is to make sure the game is fair, that's not the job of the players. Sometimes the ref gives you something you don't deserve, but other times he won't give you something you did deserve.

Personally I think Taylor was a bit confused and maybe even embarrassed so didn't say anything. Like you say, he's the best, it's not as if he did it out of desperation.