My Easy Forex Signals Service

John ceased coaching/trading activities last year when he discovered that some thieving so and so was taking his stuff and selling it on in his own name. This I thought an absolute disgrace against an obviously honest caring guy.
He has since formed a new small group. I'm not sure if he is interested in expanding the group, but if you wish to I suggest you enquire at the following address.John H <[email protected]> Good luck:)

John ceased coaching/trading activities last year when he discovered that some thieving so and so was taking his stuff and selling it on in his own name. This I thought an absolute disgrace against an obviously honest caring guy.
He has since formed a new small group. I'm not sure if he is interested in expanding the group, but if you wish to I suggest you enquire at the following address.John H <[email protected]> Good luck:)

Hi,many thanks i will enquire.
Mike.

John has a pdf of his method available for free on forexuseful. I have seen similar stuff from Todd Krueger (no relation to Freddy), so not difficult to replicate John's style. Regardless the trick is the discretion required to know when to pull the trigger which takes experience to learn effectively.

Stay well clear of http://www.myeasyforexsignals.com it is owned and run by Neil Leitch who has had a series of failed systems/courses and other products, you may know him from his first failed product FTSE Wealth Builder and then DMC Forex.

I set a trap for him a few months back on email and he took the bait. I still have all of the emails on record.

You are absolutely entitled to your own opinions Warren, or is it Nick or Paul this week?

This guy (EWFtseTrader) after yet another of many name changes, has genuinely ripped off quite a few people, some of them being my customers who then asked me for my help to recover what they lost to him, and because I uncovered his dealings and started to look into his dodgy background, he decided to get all bitter and retaliate behind a pc.

Not entirely sure why he's crawled out of the woodwork and yet again tries to muddy the names of the genuine guys out there who generally have good products with great support to boot, but it's likely to be because he's in the process of setting up another fake service or offering a non existent trading manual and rip more people off by taking peoples money and not delivering the service.

Such a shame, but for more info on this guy just refer to the following thread.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/179110-5000-reward-scammers-name-address.html

Anyhow MyeasyForexsignals no longer operates on it's own merit, but can recommend other genuine and profitable Forex signal services that actually 'do what they say on the tin'. Thankfully not ones operated by David, Warren, Nick or is it Luke?

Neil L

LOL! I love it when a scam clamper comes together...

Scammers, I am watching you. You know who you are...