My Easy Forex Signals Service

Billy (Neil), I see you are also a vendor, a ftse system. How's that going for you? Not so well perhaps since you are trading the John Hubbard method as well...?

Thanks Billy.

In terms of education are you actually learning his style and method or does he keep most of that to himself? How are the signals and education (if any), delivered? Is it through email with chart examples? There is mention of webinars going through the weeks trades, how often are they and have you been on them?

Thanks

Yes you do learn his style and methods and he occasionally delivers lessons showing you exactly what he looks for each morning etc. These are also delivered via e-mail along with other regular updates. I've not seen a webinar yet but he has mentioned that this is something he may consider in the near future. Hope this helps.

Billy (Neil), I see you are also a vendor, a ftse system. How's that going for you? Not so well perhaps since you are trading the John Hubbard method as well...?

Yeah being a trader I like to keep my options open and try various different methods from time to time :)

Yeah being a trader I like to keep my options open and try various different methods from time to time :)

I spoke with someone who did the service for a couple of months and they said the set and forget signals hardly triggered and that it was very difficult to take the other suggestions that are not signalled live. When taking the so called 'experienced' traders tech trade signals there was discretion as to when the stochastics was pointing in the correct direction. 'John Hubbard' (if that is his real name!?), would say whether he took the trade after the fact more likely based on whether it was a win than a loss which is pretty crap and anyone could do that.

Are you taking the discretionary tech trade signals and what has been your experience John, sorry I mean Neil ? :sneaky:

Last edited:
I spoke with someone who did the service for a couple of months and they said the set and forget signals hardly triggered and that it was very difficult to take the other suggestions that are not signalled live. When taking the so called 'experienced' traders tech trade signals there was discretion as to when the stochastics was pointing in the correct direction. 'John Hubbard' (if that is his real name!?), would say whether he took the trade after the fact more likely based on whether it was a win than a loss which is pretty crap and anyone could do that.

Are you taking the discretionary tech trade signals and what has been your experience John, sorry I mean Neil ? :sneaky:

First of all I am a genuine member of John's service and comments like that do kind of put me off putting my experience of a service on a review site like this to help others.

Secondly yes I completely agree that in my experience the Set & Forget signals aren't trigerred all the time, but its better to have trades that don't trigger at all rather than go on to lose, right ?

Regarding the tech trades, yes I also agree that there is some discretion in those and he doesn't shy away from that at all. He mentions they are discretionary on the site I believe and he separates the results from those that aren't discretionary. My own experience of the tech trades are around 60% of those (discretionary) reported results in addition to non discretionary trades, but that could just be because I do miss out on some of the entries due to me doing something else on some days.

Don't knock it until you try it. I think he still has an 8 day FREE trial available so you can see for yourself if he has anything to hide, but to me he does come across to me as one of the genuine guys who does actually know his stuff and does deliver, but that's just my own opinion. ;)

First of all I am a genuine member of John's service and comments like that do kind of put me off putting my experience of a service on a review site like this to help others.

Secondly yes I completely agree that in my experience the Set & Forget signals aren't trigerred all the time, but its better to have trades that don't trigger at all rather than go on to lose, right ?

Regarding the tech trades, yes I also agree that there is some discretion in those and he doesn't shy away from that at all. He mentions they are discretionary on the site I believe and he separates the results from those that aren't discretionary. My own experience of the tech trades are around 60% of those (discretionary) reported results in addition to non discretionary trades, but that could just be because I do miss out on some of the entries due to me doing something else on some days.

Don't knock it until you try it. I think he still has an 8 day FREE trial available so you can see for yourself if he has anything to hide, but to me he does come across to me as one of the genuine guys who does actually know his stuff and does deliver, but that's just my own opinion. ;)
I liked your constructive reply and this has prompted me to sign up for the free trial. As you say "Do n't knock it until you've tried it". Thanks

This was a testimonial I sent to John last week, this week +84 pips 4 day week due to easter and and only one proper technical trade Thursday, Friday due to all the News movement

This guy is the real deal and the most genuine I have come across in 6 years, dont normally post on forums but seen an unjustafiable post and so felt compelled to share my experiance so far.

Signals..... mentoring........ daily ACCURATE reports with updates throught the day to keep you on the right side of the market....... £50 a month with an 8 day FREE trial to see for yourself ...................... Er Hello wake up and smell the coffee if you want to succeed

Good Days YES....... Quite Days YES ......... Profitable Days YES...... for me one loseing day in 3 weeks and that was through my own lack of discapline and not sticking to the laid out afternoon plan sent out in an update

So my tally is standing at +571 pips for 3 weeks 2 of them 4 day weeks due to Easter 78 % winning trades. I would love someone to show me better I will join them as well............... couldnt ask for more

Couldnt be happier John, Finished my second week of following your service with a pip count of +330 and in just 4 days. This adds to my first week tally of +157. I was digesting the morning report better this week and acting on it. You were 100% accurate on early direction all week, and once again your updates through out the day continued to keep me on the right side of the market. The tech levels gave me a number of +50 pip trades, and the accurucy of your of your support and resistance is so good it gives me all the confidance of where to trade to and from for the smaller trades . I am finding it so much easier to keep my discapline as you give such clear guidelines and I am acheiving 80% winning trades. Thank you so much for your time and effort and sharing your great understanding of the markets at a price affordable to all amazing. I know my trading is going to go to a whole new level and I am so glad I found your service. Thank you so much Simon

This was a testimonial I sent to John last week, this week +84 pips 4 day week due to easter and and only one proper technical trade Thursday, Friday due to all the News movement

This guy is the real deal and the most genuine I have come across in 6 years, dont normally post on forums but seen an unjustafiable post and so felt compelled to share my experiance so far.

Signals..... mentoring........ daily ACCURATE reports with updates throught the day to keep you on the right side of the market....... £50 a month with an 8 day FREE trial to see for yourself ...................... Er Hello wake up and smell the coffee if you want to succeed

Good Days YES....... Quite Days YES ......... Profitable Days YES...... for me one loseing day in 3 weeks and that was through my own lack of discapline and not sticking to the laid out afternoon plan sent out in an update

So my tally is standing at +571 pips for 3 weeks 2 of them 4 day weeks due to Easter 78 % winning trades. I would love someone to show me better I will join them as well............... couldnt ask for more

Couldnt be happier John, Finished my second week of following your service with a pip count of +330 and in just 4 days. This adds to my first week tally of +157. I was digesting the morning report better this week and acting on it. You were 100% accurate on early direction all week, and once again your updates through out the day continued to keep me on the right side of the market. The tech levels gave me a number of +50 pip trades, and the accurucy of your of your support and resistance is so good it gives me all the confidance of where to trade to and from for the smaller trades . I am finding it so much easier to keep my discapline as you give such clear guidelines and I am acheiving 80% winning trades. Thank you so much for your time and effort and sharing your great understanding of the markets at a price affordable to all amazing. I know my trading is going to go to a whole new level and I am so glad I found your service. Thank you so much Simon
Well. I am lost. Today, Friday, is only the second of my 8 day free trial, and whilst I am most impressed with the depth of information provided and with the service in general, I cannot get around your comments. Yesterday certainly was a washout because of the 'news' and other factors, and today we had justification and confirmation of that stance for that early on, but thereafter we had lots of cautionary and helpful advice about non-farm payrolls, I did not identify a trade at all. The Set and Forget numbers were miles adrift and never approached. Am I missing something? I only mention S & F for simplicity. I would not normally adopt this approach. I would be really interested to hear if youfound something else, You can contact me privately if you wish at '[email protected] Thanks

Very good Simon. Well done. I guess its really down to knowing how to trade the technical levels that is making you the pips. Any tips I could pass on?

Well. I am lost. Today, Friday, is only the second of my 8 day free trial, and whilst I am most impressed with the depth of information provided and with the service in general, I cannot get around your comments. Yesterday certainly was a washout because of the 'news' and other factors, and today we had justification and confirmation of that stance for that early on, but thereafter we had lots of cautionary and helpful advice about non-farm payrolls, I did not identify a trade at all. The Set and Forget numbers were miles adrift and never approached. Am I missing something? I only mention S & F for simplicity. I would not normally adopt this approach. I would be really interested to hear if youfound something else, You can contact me privately if you wish at '[email protected] Thanks

Sorry Fermboy I think I didnt explain my post clear enough, the testamonial at the bottom was one I sent John last week ending before Easter

If you read the top of my post you will see I made 84 pips this week 4 days being from Tuesday as it was Bank Holiday Monday and didnt trade or recieve signals

My pips were gained on tuesday and wednesday, thursday there was a lovely trade from the lower eur/usd tech level that had one gone all the way to target was 130 pips I entered against advice and indicators in a 2 trade later on and this
resulted in my first loseing day, today NFP yes you are right nothing. It has been a crazy couple of days for news and you will see as you go on that these are the days we will be very discaplined, so I would definately say you have had the worst 2 days trading conditions to start your trial in the last 3 weeks, next week you going to love it

Sorry for any confusion and hope that clears it up All the Best

Very good Simon. Well done. I guess its really down to knowing how to trade the technical levels that is making you the pips. Any tips I could pass on?

Hi Porkpie

Have you signed up for the trial or following the service ??

Yes a number of trades have come from the tech levels, but quite clear instruction and I can not see how anyone would not grasp it especially those with a little trading knowledge.
But the John is I am sure he is there to instruct any newcomers as well, he says on his site that very thing and he likes to teach people from the bottom, probably before we pick up all our bad habits and waste lots of time chasing systems around

After my first week I was reading the report better and DIGESTING what was written in it as well as the updates, I think today was the only time John didnt call morning direction and first support/resistance levels correct in the last 12 days we were expecting shorts on eur and gbp but they held and then tanked again on NFP. All the information is there in the reports just got to act on it

Hi Porkpie

Have you signed up for the trial or following the service ??

Yes a number of trades have come from the tech levels, but quite clear instruction and I can not see how anyone would not grasp it especially those with a little trading knowledge.
But the John is I am sure he is there to instruct any newcomers as well, he says on his site that very thing and he likes to teach people from the bottom, probably before we pick up all our bad habits and waste lots of time chasing systems around

After my first week I was reading the report better and DIGESTING what was written in it as well as the updates, I think today was the only time John didnt call morning direction and first support/resistance levels correct in the last 12 days we were expecting shorts on eur and gbp but they held and then tanked again on NFP. All the information is there in the reports just got to act on it

No not yet as I trade another method which does not require me to baby sit the charts all day. But I was looking at this as I would like another method to trade and learn from with the signals. I want to add other methods to balance the risk in my trading portfolio. My main concern at the moment is having to be at the computer all day with it.

How has it been this month for you?

No not yet as I trade another method which does not require me to baby sit the charts all day. But I was looking at this as I would like another method to trade and learn from with the signals. I want to add other methods to balance the risk in my trading portfolio. My main concern at the moment is having to be at the computer all day with it.

How has it been this month for you?

Hi Porkpie

Its been a great first month for me over 700 pips

It has also been a great learning curve in how the markets move and on increasing my patience

I would say if you are not around your charts fo a good part of the day it might not be for you, there is a set and forget trade with the morning report but the main crutch of the pips comes with monoriting the support and resistance levels given in the report.

The updates throughout the day keep you on the right side of the market and need to be digested and acted on

Personally I like "babysitting" the charts but as we have clear targets to be aiming to trade from, checking every 30/60 minutes is absolutely fine and the email updates can obviously be picked up on any mobile device

I have picked up a lot of pips on Johns morning advice of direction so between 8 and 11 am GMT and if tech zones are not hit in this time then 1 to 4 pm GMT is a good time

I am using this as my only source of trading now as you can get 75/80% consistancy and for me this is key to my trading future as my confidence and account grows with this sort of performance,

If I am making money and continue on this path I certainly do not see it as "babysitting" charts I see it as "trading for a living" which is my passion and my dream

If you have a method that you can swing trade a bit more that gives you more "free time" fair play to you Porkpie, in 6 years I was unable to "find" or probably a better word "stick" too

Trading with Johns input, ticks all my boxes and a love of the markets, is I am sure something everyone needs to have, to gain any sort of success in trading

My advice would be give it a go, I think there is still a free trial available, make sure you digest the reports and updates, and act on them, have confidence in the tech levels laid out, they are really strong, 80+ % of the time and see if it suits

100/200 pips a week every week and I am sure you know where that takes you, then we can all employ someone to watch the charts for us lol

Hope this helps

All the Best Simon

Heres a quote I love and can be applied to consistancy in trading

" Too many people focus on the next few months and overestimate what they can achieve, while Too few people focus on the next few years and underestimate what they can accomplish"

Looks like forex john is back on forexuseful.com . Anyone still using his services?? There's a nice little free pdf book on the site about how he trades.

myeasyforexsignals jon hubbard?

Good morning,does anybody know if this guy is still trading?I,ve been on his subscription list for ever and a day, i have never yet had any sort of indication that the guy is trading,or has found a new trader which he proports to be trying to find.All seems strange but there you go so is life.Mike

Good morning,does anybody know if this guy is still trading?I,ve been on his subscription list for ever and a day, i have never yet had any sort of indication that the guy is trading,or has found a new trader which he proports to be trying to find.All seems strange but there you go so is life.Mike

The post above yours...??? :whistling