MrSpreadBetting System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I volunteer to step in?

Hi,

Sorry but the 3 people were picked 2 of wich were suggested to me by a lot of members of this forum, trader dante, and trader 333 the other guy was picked by me Aston.

Trader Dante says when he has a little more time he may do this, as he has some personal problems. I'm willing to wait until he is ready.

I kept my end of the deal and I sent all 3 the manual and CD the the 3 guys. I cant keep sending out manuals to everyone that thinks they should be the "next" reviewer. I have had a lot of emails and PM's from people asking this, and my answer is the same no.

Like I said I have kept my side of the deal.

Davie

Hi,

Sorry but the 3 people were picked 2 of wich were suggested to me by a lot of members of this forum, trader dante, and trader 333 the other guy was picked by me Aston.

Trader Dante says when he has a little more time he may do this, as he has some personal problems. I'm willing to wait until he is ready.

I kept my end of the deal and I sent all 3 the manual and CD the the 3 guys. I cant keep sending out manuals to everyone that thinks they should be the "next" reviewer. I have had a lot of emails and PM's from people asking this, and my answer is the same no.

Like I said I have kept my side of the deal.

Davie

No problem, it'll be interesting to read the full reviews when the guys eventually get around to it.

Hi all update, update from me went back and reread it halfway few, going to commit500 sterling to testing it , really enjoying reading this, it's very clear to new traders like myself,will keep you all posted,Happy New Year and here's to profitable 2009!!

does it normally take seven weeks for reports to come back as to the viability of a package? :confused:

does it normally take seven weeks for reports to come back as to the viability of a package? :confused:

It doesnt really matter at all what the reviewers say. The only thing that matters is can YOU benefit from the information presented. There's only one thing to do, buy it, or better still steal it, and give it a try. We have one reviwer who says its OK, what more do ou want ?

It doesnt really matter at all what the reviewers say. The only thing that matters is can YOU benefit from the information presented. There's only one thing to do, buy it, or better still steal it, and give it a try. We have one reviwer who says its OK, what more do ou want ?

Was looking forward to reading the review/s and getting an insight as to how others work through their strategy - in tandem with the guidelines set out in the book and the disc. Was particularly intrigued as to whether or not experienced traders would pick something new up, or possibly change a fixed idea.

Was particularly intrigued as to whether or not experienced traders would pick something new up, or possibly change a fixed idea.

With all due respect to MrSB, I don't think there is anything in his manual that an experienced trader will not have heard of or in most cases, tried out, before. I know I certainly had experimented with every aspect of the system individually before. But then that is the same with almost any system or strategy out there. Even the complex ones are, in most cases, just different combinations of things we are familiar with. That is not to say that I didn't learn a few new things from the manual because I did but I would say those that would get the most value from this would be those that are in need of a system with fairly rigid entry, exit and risk management rules to enforce discipline and give you a basis to work from.

1 month....and still we wait...all pants and no trousers?

...yawn...mate, read the thread! I don't have time right now to commit to testing it but have reviewed it thoroughly...trader333 was never going to test it - he agreed to review it and has done so already...and astonmartin is going to do so soon. It's only £150 - if you can't wait then buy it!

...yawn...mate, read the thread! I don't have time right now to commit to testing it but have reviewed it thoroughly...trader333 was never going to test it - he agreed to review it and has done so already...and astonmartin is going to do so soon. It's only £150 - if you can't wait then buy it!

...unlike yourself who got a FREE copy on the premise you would review it. You indicated you would run this test for 4 weeks...some 6 or 7 weeks ago!!!

If you can't fulfill your side of the bargain the honourable and decent course of action would be to return it.

...unlike yourself who got a FREE copy on the premise you would review it. You indicated you would run this test for 4 weeks...some 6 or 7 weeks ago!!!

If you can't fulfill your side of the bargain the honourable and decent course of action would be to return it.

Mate, don't say that! Cos then he might actually return it, while everybody else is waiting patiently to see how he gets on testing it. We've already established he's had some personal problems or whatever and he said its gonna take a bit longer than expected so let it lie and get on with your trading or something!

Take your time traderdante!

Sam

Mate, if MrSB wants me to return it I would have absolutely no problems doing so. I have already reviewed it and do want to TEST it at some stage but as I explained in an earlier post there is a lot to think about with it and I don't have time. I am hoping Aston is going to pick up the baton. I don't know why you don't go and check out MrSBs forum - he will give you the link - and see what the others that regularly trade it are saying. There are many people trading it with live money and unlike me they have time to dedicate to it right now -Tom

Last edited:
Mate, if MrSB wants me to return it I would have absolutely no problems doing so. I have already reviewed it and do want to TEST it at some stage but as I explained in an earlier post there is a lot to think about with it and I don't have time. I am hoping Aston is going to pick up the baton. I don't know why you don't go and check out MrSBs forum - he will give you the link - and see what the others that regularly trade it are saying. There are many people trading it with live money and unlike me they have time to dedicate to it right now -Tom

Fair play to you TD you've been totally above board on this, even going further than you needed to in your explanation as to why you couldn't do the full review. Once/if you find the time it'll be done right I'm sure, from my viewpoint (fwiw) I'm gonna give the product a miss, was excited about it at first, but TBH I'm in my own zone atm (yep, pride comes before a fall etc;)) so I wouldn't have the time to read it/put it into practice either.

Hi everyone!

Well I feel I should step in here.

First off I would like you guys to cut trader dante a bit of slack here!
He has put in a great deal of time and effort on the T2W forum and is having a bit of a hard time with other stuff going on in his life.
He has provided a review of the manual, okay he hasnt tested the system but "why" that hasnt happened has been answered, so please cut the guy some slack.

And to answer an other question NO I do not want trader dante's manual back its his to keep!

Trader333 was only every going to review the quality of the info and never said he would test the system. He has done this and gave a good review as far as I go!

Aston is going to review it. As far as I know he was on holiday and has just started reading it.
But please also cut him some slack as he is new to trading, so please dont pressure the guy into trading when he is still learning! this will casue mistakes and wont help him one bit!

Okay I would also like to say or ask how much credibility does 3 reviews have ?

All I can see is when you going to post a review when you going to do this and that.

If you want credibility and reviews then why not check out my forum, after all there is "300 people using the system there everyday" if the system was crap and they didnt like it then why are they posting & logging in everyday? why would they waste there time and effort on my forum if it wasnt working for them ?

You can google me search and scan for me on the net, but you will be hard pressed to find one bit of bad news about me or my product.

I get on with people very well, Im not a scam artist! I provide a training manual & CD for spread betting and I run my forum everyday and provide full and on-going support to my customers!
I do not take the money and leave you to it, I'm not like that.

My forum has around 300 members, 92% of them log in each day, 86% make new posts each week(these are trades, charts, analysis, questions and more) Okay you wount see were most of the action happens as I have a private area of the forum for buyers only. But my point is these people wouldnt still be here if the sysem didnt work or they thought that I was a scammer!

I don't really have much more to say. And I cant think of any other way to prove to you that this product is good.

I have gave 3 manuals out to people I dont know on this forum, I have a strong forum of my own that is busy each day, there is nothing bad about me on the net.

Theres nothing elso I can do!

If you are interested then the manual is no longer £150 it is £134.99

Thank for your time

Davie

I find a posting where someone declares they're going to set up a journal (November 2008) to give an honest unbiased assessment on this manual/system. I spend the best part of an hour trawling through 15 pages of the journal only to find out he hasn't even started yet - that's why I was pissed off. OK there are personal reasons so I suppose an apology is in order; so now I've cooled down, here it is - "sorry".

I dont seem to have the luxury of time some of you have so I'm off to buy myself a copy and walk the walk.

Good luck to you all.

I would like to thank trader dante and the others for their comments on Mr Spread betting.
As a newbie I decided the system would be a good investment for me.

And I am very happy with that "investment".

Mr SB,

You can't please everyone, and there will always be people lurking on the net who expect everything on a plate and berate you when they don't get it. And they are unlikely to be successful traders because of this.

Your honesty and willingness to put your system up for scrutiny is refreshing, considering how many websites offer systems that are shrouded in mystery.

So please don't think that everyone is on yours and the reviewers case.

Regards,
PB

Hello All, just keeping you posted back from egypt, i have nearly finished the manual, just going back over the entry and exit and stop loss's on the graphs so i understand it accurately, its a good system from learning from scratch. why do people sit there and have a go, we all have a common goal of being good Sucessful traders, if you cant keep track of the progress off learning the system dont comment or buy it, im enjoying it and not going to be rushed into losing trades just because some people are in patient, i wish every one all the best with there trading journey to sucess.

and you can watch my progress over the year, which will be good.

aston

Status
Not open for further replies.