Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

As far as forum rules go, he has not (yet) broken any and it is not for mods to just move a thread because some people don't like what is happening. It will be monitored and if history is anything to go by will probably end in the same way as all others have of this nature. Even if the thread was moved then the OP could just start another journal the same as the existing one so nothing would be resolved.

As far as forum rules go, he has not (yet) broken any and it is not for mods to just move a thread because some people don't like what is happening. It will be monitored and if history is anything to go by will probably end in the same way as all others have of this nature. Even if the thread was moved then the OP could just start another journal the same as the existing one so nothing would be resolved.

yes but which forum rules script are you running from, the current ones? or the invisible, yet to be published ones?

clearly he has broken pretending to be an expert when he isn't one.

he has claimed to have won £620,000 with ig index. refuses to post evidence of the claim and has banned those from his thread that ask for the proof. the premise of the thread hangs on his claim. if you won't/can't do anything we'll have to see what ig have to say won't we.

...clearly he has broken pretending to be an expert when he isn't one.

He still has not broken any rules LM. Also the idea that IG would give any information confirming or otherwise these claims is against their privacy policy so it wont happen. The thread will be monitored and if it turns into an advert then it will be addressed as such and Jon is already taking action.

we seem to have three threads running about this now :LOL:

Just to complete the picture on all of them I have posted on the main thread as follows:

Alex

In view of the grandiose claims you have made it is no surprise that you have attracted the critical comments that you have. Such criticism is quite legitimate at this stage and you will presumably go on to show whether it is well founded or not as your experiment progresses. In the meantime I am not happy that you have effectively barred critics from commenting, so I would ask you to lift the "ignore" choices that you have made.

I will otherwise delete the whole thing. Thanks

jon

Mods, this guy has only just joined but knows exactly how to stop someone commenting on his thread he does not want there, I have been a member for almost 5 years and did not know how to do that.
Hi kwickwool,
When new members join, they are sent a welcome e-mail with a selection of links and encouraged to read 'official' T2W content. The limited moderation permissions afforded to anyone who starts a thread in the Journals forum is detailed in the Essentials of Trading Journals Sticky. Obviously, he read the e-mail and followed up on the links!
Tim.

The limited moderation permissions afforded to anyone who starts a thread in the Journals forum is detailed in the Essentials of Trading Journals Sticky. Obviously, he read the e-mail and followed up on the links!
Tim.

I generally support the use of the moderation permissions in the journal section. The key point however is that the content should be appropriate to a journal.

The title of this particular journal is designed to attract attention. Why would anyone wish to attract attention to a journal ? I suppose if you wanted help from the community you might, but as this individual has made in excess of 100k a year from minuscule stakes over the previous decade, I'm not really sure that there's much any of us could assist him with, or at least I certainly couldn't.

The issue is that t2w has provided a technology that could be, and has been abused by vendors. It's therefore incumbent on t2w to ensure that these facilities are not being abused.

Personally I'd go down the cess pit route, and I'd let vendors moderate, ban, and edit whatever they liked, but with FULL disclosure. If a member places someone on ignore, EVERYONE should be made aware of that, and allowed to form their own opinions as to why that might be.

Hi kwickwool,
When new members join, they are sent a welcome e-mail with a selection of links and encouraged to read 'official' T2W content. The limited moderation permissions afforded to anyone who starts a thread in the Journals forum is detailed in the Essentials of Trading Journals Sticky. Obviously, he read the e-mail and followed up on the links!
Tim.

Hi Tim,

Was a bit taken aback that a member who just joined could actually put up a thread such as this then block long terms members from voicing their concerns when it is crystal clear what is going on. The very fact he took this option says everything, is pretty arrogant of him but we all know why.

My concern here is that he will show he can make good his claim, which i think he will but with manipulated data, two IG accounts, enter both a sell and buy at same time, video both and put the winner up for all to see, or something similar then all the stupid demographic gets sucked in.

100% scam for at least 50 reasons, had an endorsement from mrspreadbetting of all people lol and it takes one to know one.

But then again, a fool and his money easily parted and there is only so much protection you can give people?

cheers,

kwickwool

perhaps bit too suspicious of me, but anyone else think this is mr spreadbetting / aka david roberston / aka scottish tw@t?

https://twitter.com/Miss_Daytrader

comparisons:
prev analyst @ RBS / order flow strategy / same charts (prorealtime) & level picking / arrogant & aggressive manner towards others - blocking ppl who ask for statements etc / did few weeks of calls & now charging £87pcm for signals

how do you scan/search to see if the photo is genuine?

she/he doesnt give out pmt details til you request interest. i am not on FB so cannot do those checks either.

Last edited:
Yes he's back again this time as a women!! LOL When will it ever end!!

Cheers

Jeff

LOL When will it ever end!!
he has bills to pay no doubt.

if it is him then cannot believe he cldnt be arsed to change his chart package & at least vary his strategy. hes keeping as anonymous as possible with the service purely for secure tweets - how crap is this? all you get is some tweets, & all you can do is tweet back.

& spreadbetting magazine are paying him money? thats the only clever bit - he has got himself a new reputation before starting his service.

the only other thing he has changed is his sex, maybe he had an op.

she/he is doing a meet up so she can allay all fears, her/his tweet....

"Miss Daytrader ‏@Miss_Daytrader:

Please join me at Zaks Trade Cafe 14th Aug details - Zaks Trading Cafe and also please keep an eye out in the next week or 2 on the...."

my bet is on a last minute excuse, dave roberston used a few of those iirc the 'almost died in a car crash / sister has cancer' ones are my faves, interesting to see what transpires...

its not inconceivable to have a cpl of serious car crashes though, esp when driving on of those 10yo porsche boxters, & if you're a terrible driver.

Well I don't know about it being Robertson but I refuse to believe it is genuine. Time will tell.

she/he is doing a meet up so she can allay all fears, her/his tweet....

"Miss Daytrader ‏@Miss_Daytrader:

Please join me at Zaks Trade Cafe 14th Aug details - Zaks Trading Cafe and also please keep an eye out in the next week or 2 on the...."

my bet is on a last minute excuse, dave roberston used a few of those iirc the 'almost died in a car crash / sister has cancer' ones are my faves, interesting to see what transpires...

its not inconceivable to have a cpl of serious car crashes though, esp when driving on of those 10yo porsche boxters, & if you're a terrible driver.

Zaks Trading Cafe website is connected to a number of other websites, see below

amordecosmos.com
citysnapped.com
johnpiperstrading.com
megaphonemagazine.com
nevermindtheboris.com
anvilpress.net
citysnapped.net
onlymagazine.net
skem.net
victorysquare.net
dozenthings.org

These are in turn connected to T1ps.com.

Hi Guys!

I'm on here just to tell you something about Miss Daytrader (Natasha).
"Her" twitter accounts are @MissDayTrader and @Miss_Daytrader.
"Her" blog is here: MissDayTrader

I started following her after about a week after she joined Twitter and was instantly suspicious about her trading. She also claimed to be ex RBS junior analyst. Than after two-three weeks on Twitter she starts writing for Spread Bet Magazine and apparently is coming in Financial Times.
And then ofc, she introduces a sub for paying costumers. Was not hard to see that coming. And who can guarantee 300+ pips a month??

It did not add up!

Started checking around, and found quickly out that HR in RBS never had heard about her. Then I start calling her out on twitter, and she replied that she was going to take legal actions against me. Pissed me off!

Then Jason @ChartLearning contacted me, that he had found where "she" has stolen her pics from. A Norwegian blogger called Celina Clausen. ByCelina.com – Makeup, fashion and life!

So, lets see.

This is the profile picture from the old account:
2qsq5jb.png

The same picture found on Celinas page:
2ds4i9y.png

"She" also posted this picture on her old profile:
308ed5y.png

63ta9u.png

Then we have her profile picture on the new account:
212vlet.png

23r4yuo.png

Remember when she was out for ice cream with her brother?
301lc49.png

14tstn8.png

She has changed her profile picture on Google+ now, but if you remembered, she used this picture from Celinas page:
280tsn9.png

I have talked with Celina Clausen, and asked her to report her to Twitter. As you can see here, https://plus.google.com/109694518662475548546/posts, she has already seen what's up.

As you can see, it is all BS! She has now blocked me, locked her account and deleted some post on her blog. Please help share so we could shut this down.

EDIT!
Also got this now on twitter:
1zbezc4.jpg

If someone can find some info in this, that would be good.

EDIT 2: Also got these e-mails:
1z239dc.jpg

2v9vku8.jpg

Maybe someone recognize the language etc.

Again, thanks to Jason @ChartLearning for showing me where the pics came from.

If you have comments etc, please contact/follow me at @JohanHakon. I'm not an active user here.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks
Johan Håkon

Last edited:
So yet another trading signals vendor turns out to be an impostor, I wonder how much money he took off people this time. I see the tweets have been hidden already, hows he going to threaten people now when his tweets cant be seen.

Well played Jöhan, interesting how a now banished signal vendor has used this sorry episode as some kind of self endorsement. Even more fascinating is they used the same old 'sex change' routine on this very forum. Alas there is seems to be a plentiful supply of trade spoofers out there all feeding off one another.

Last edited:
great work johan, is it poss you can email spreadbetting magazine with these findings?

their due diligence is clearly v poor, shame on them, note to everyone: do not trust a word in a publication.
he has clearly done much more groundwork on this scam, but left so many ties to his prev scams.

great work johan, is it poss you can email spreadbetting magazine with these findings?

their due diligence is clearly v poor, shame on them, note to everyone: do not trust a word in a publication.
he has clearly done much more groundwork on this scam, but left so many ties to his prev scams.

Purely speculations, but things point to that is the same person(s) imho.

EDIT

"She" is still running behind closed doors:
2dgl0dh.png

30kum8o.png

Johan

Last edited:
The worrying thing is that if "missdaytrader" is a fake then it puts doubts on the whole magazine. They feature other service providers does that mean they are all scammers? Wouldn't the editor check there accounts or ask to see some proof of account growth and stability?