Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Yes there have been a few that have done this over the years

I guess that is about as transparant as you can get, pretty impressive for those who have, especially with lots history here. Easy to join as a new member and do it, takes big balls to have years of history and put that on the line and then do it..........

Dont know if Karma does exist.................but boy I hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been banned from the other thread with alex and £620k as others due to him not liking the questions, also an endorsement from mrspreadbetting, this thread needs to be stopped and posted as possible scam and do not trust, not stepping out of my remit here mods but can this be done? soon?

Last edited:
I have been banned from the other thread with alex and £620k as others due to him not liking the questions, also an endorsement from mrspreadbetting, this thread needs to be stoped and posted as possible scam and do not trust, not stepping out of my remit here mods but can this be done? soon?

you now banned from his thread as well! the journal setup is almost worse than facebook. only the appeasers and shills will be allowed.

they could have stopped it as early as yesterday/last night but have clearly chosen the path of not doing anything. as of yet at least :p

you now banned from his thread as well! the journal setup is almost worse than facebook. only the appeasers and shills will be allowed.

they could have stopped it as early as yesterday/last night but have clearly chosen the path of not doing anything. as of yet at least :p

Mods, this guy has only just joined but knows exactly how to stop someone commenting on his thread he does not want there, I have been a member for almost 5 years and did not know how to do that. Yes an open forum hard to police and freedom of speech etc but I am 5 minutes away from using another email to create a membership to access the thread and post something to alert all, please please do something fast and live on the thread.

Mods, this guy has only just joined but knows exactly how to stop someone commenting on his thread he does not want there, I have been a member for almost 5 years and did not know how to do that. Yes an open forum hard to police and freedom of speech etc but I am 5 minutes away from using another email to create a membership to access the thread and post something to alert all, please please do something fast and live on the thread.

the simple solution would be for them to move the thread, it has been suggested already but nothing done.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Whats more, he knows how to do all this, but has NO IDEA about the charlatans being mentioned on his thread. Research????

Its all laughable, but some poor sod will fall for the end game.

Good New Year to all!