Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

You couldn't be more contradictory. You bothered to insinuate it in numerous posts, but you cannot be bothered to pm me. Gotcha.

Unfortunately I cannot magic a decent internet connection for my phone, so occasionally this can lead to double postings. These are called technical problems. I will happily talk more about it if you wish, its clearly a new subject to you.

You couldn't be more contradictory. You bothered to insinuate it in numerous posts, but you cannot be bothered to pm me. Gotcha.

Amazing and yet again totally and completely illogical.

I didn't insinuate anything.

insinuate - definition of insinuate by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

1. To introduce or otherwise convey (a thought, for example) gradually and insidiously. See Synonyms at suggest.
2. To introduce or insert (oneself) by subtle and artful means.

But even if I did it doesn't mean that I actually care enough to bother pm'ing you or indicates any correlation to anything you said.

Please, you just make it too easy, if you really want to keep posting try to at least offer a bit of a challenge.

Honestly it's like stealing candy from a baby.

Seriously stop trolling.

You did: introduce or otherwise convey a thought, for example

And you admitted in your previous post, by not wanting to bother finding the truth to your thought, that you have in fact been trolling. How sad. Stop trolling and move on, spend your time more productively.

Seriously stop trolling.

You did: introduce or otherwise convey a thought, for example

And you admitted in your previous post, by not wanting to bother finding the truth to your thought, that you have in fact been trolling. How sad. Stop trolling and move on, spend your time more productively.

Seriously?

You think you can use a dictionary definition like that, just take the bit you want and completely change the meaning?

Wow. Not cool, not cool at all.

Edit:

Not sure why this surprised me at all, it fits your MO exactly.

Last edited:
i'm thinking most of his avid supporters followed him over to bpips from donna forex, after he got cut loose from there. it is also quite obvious bpips have absolutely no clue as to how to deal with the situation, and by deleting vital info and allowing mr sb's links, have likely allowed many of their members to be scammed by this crook (n)

mr sb continues to give (y)

just seen that after the mr sb/jefferson babypips fracas, they have had a toughening up of their vend rules in september.

NO ADVERTISING. Any action that we deem as a promotion of any product or services (forex related or not), is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to, links to commercial and informational websites, affiliate websites, product pages, feedback pages, commercial social network pages, for commercially motivated reasons.

NO SOLICITATION. This rule is back. This includes soliciting forum members to join groups or classes on Skype, YM, AIM, trading rooms, or chat rooms, to follow Twitter users, to try out free products and services, signal services and the like.

away mission poster power that is (y)

He came back briefly....

...as David Rossin with a £200-£100k challenge....he got 60+ people signed up to his skype account but turned up posing as someone else on the first day (Zach T - a trader at RBS standing in for David as his mum had cancer). Zach / David didn't turn up on 2nd day, which is when people started getting suspicious and a trader from ff.com joined and helped rumble him along with newbies who used a bit of sense and googled 'scottish tw@t with yellow porsche'. They set their own room up, was only a few people left on the 3rd day when he turned up in the afternoon. Unbelievably, after he was rumbled some still wanted to stick around (unless they were his cronies). But then he chatted this (I see hes still got his good manners):

[6:53:23 PM] David Rossin: I can't belive you F**KING morons actually belived a word I said LOL. You think I can move the market or even work for RBS...LOL. You f**king stupid w**kers!
[6:53:23 PM] xxxxx: and soon will hit our SL
[6:53:33 PM] David Rossin: This is what I just done to your trading account!!!! xhamster.com/movies/1136429/a..._ass_hole.html

He's getting desparate, his drinking must be taking hold of his life if he cannot make it to his own scam.

Say hi to Dave at his skype room, its still live: Trading100k

He came back briefly....

...as David Rossin with a £200-£100k challenge....he got 60+ people signed up to his skype account but turned up posing as someone else on the first day (Zach T - a trader at RBS standing in for David as his mum had cancer). Zach / David didn't turn up on 2nd day, which is when people started getting suspicious and a trader from ff.com joined and helped rumble him along with newbies who used a bit of sense and googled 'scottish tw@t with yellow porsche'. They set their own room up, was only a few people left on the 3rd day when he turned up in the afternoon. Unbelievably, after he was rumbled some still wanted to stick around (unless they were his cronies). But then he chatted this (I see hes still got his good manners):

[6:53:23 PM] David Rossin: I can't belive you F**KING morons actually belived a word I said LOL. You think I can move the market or even work for RBS...LOL. You f**king stupid w**kers!
[6:53:23 PM] xxxxx: and soon will hit our SL
[6:53:33 PM] David Rossin: This is what I just done to your trading account!!!! xhamster.com/movies/1136429/a..._ass_hole.html

He's getting desparate, his drinking must be taking hold of his life if he cannot make it to his own scam.

Say hi to Dave at his skype room, its still live: Trading100k

How much did he charge the idiots this time?

The ff.com member says he didn't ask for any money as he didn't have a chance (he didn't turn up), but said it was all geared up for a request for cash - the RBS trader Zach (aka David) was filling in for David during his leave (lol what a nice guy). Zach was probably about to ask the members for money to recompense his time whilst he was doing David a favour....something along those lines anyway.

He had 60+ members all from setting up a thread which noone responded to, posted a cpl of messages saying he had gone from £200 to £30k - not even bothering to provide details, then asked them if they would like to join him in his quest!

what i don't get is where he gets all his punters from. where does he advertise his skype room, or is he using his email list of past purchasers to scam. surely then that must be the most lucrative mugs list on the planet if they keep falling for his nonsense :(

ok just seen it above ff. why don't they bin it totally rather than leave it in their recycle bin to fester live for a month

what i don't get is where he gets all his punters from. where does he advertise his skype room, or is he using his email list of past purchasers to scam. surely then that must be the most lucrative mugs list on the planet if they keep falling for his nonsense :(

ok just seen it above ff. why don't they bin it totally rather than leave it in their recycle bin to fester live for a month

He gets them from the forums, there are 9472 people on FF right now, it's not hard to find 50 or 60 idiots amongst that number of people. Its like here, as soon as someone puts up some ridiculous thread title like '£10 to £50,000' in one week there's 20 people viewing it.

He gets them from the forums, there are 9472 people on FF right now, it's not hard to find 50 or 60 idiots amongst that number of people. Its like here, as soon as someone puts up some ridiculous thread title like '£10 to £50,000' in one week there's 20 people viewing it.

wow! his presence wasn't rumbled very fast over there. what were they doing? he runs free from sept 20th, they catch up with him for multinics on oct 29th!! you'd have thought someone would have gave him the once over way before he dragged his victims off to skype to have their pockets picked!! extremely p!ss poor that, i'm shocked (n)

Yeah, but 10 of us are only there for the lulz (y)

Peter

ah some cheap lulz to keep us entertained at the weekend. it sure does look like him. be interesting to see the new bpips rules in action after his last scam fest ruffled their plumage

at least we can say that when billy smarts and chipperfields went belly up the clowns were ok, finding safety with care in the community :whistling

well looks like Andrew Keane, the Ex professional trader with Citigroup and BNP Paribas, Currently an Independent Financial Trader & Consultant, must have blown his myfxbook demo already and removed the evidence, what a nobber :LOL: