Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

I suggest you go into the baby pips chat room and mention this. You will not believe your eyes.

Had some lulz telling them a few truths about retail fx. People do love to shoot the messenger. :LOL:

Sweet, sweet lulz in the chat room this morning. Most of them put me on ignore in the end though. :confused: :LOL:

New thread started over at Babyp1ss. Let's see how long it lasts LOL.

David Jefferson's PAMM Account.

LULZ!

Did anybody see this? He lost about 90% of it in two days of trading. LOL

So, to all the chumps on here that were following him, and defending him, and saying "so what if he's a scammer, I just want to learn from him, his information is good", what do you chumps think now?

Here is a link:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachments/home-trader/144124d1346859534-mr-spread-betting-back-becareful-everyone-screen-shot-2012-09-05-11.36.31-am.png

Now, I expect all the chumps who were defending him to apologise here. Go ahead chumps. Make my day.

Luuuuulz, bee-hatchez.

Another babypips thread about him closed I see. Are you in that chat room now?

No takers yet. I've tried stirring the pot with this:

What's the matter chumps? You ain't got nothin' to say now? You had plenty to say before.

Or are you waiting to see if this master bator, er, I mean trader, is going to recover from this drawdown?

Come on chumps, it's time to stand up and be counted. As chumps.

And this:

I'm disappointed with you chumps. I know you're sore - you were defending this Davey Robertson / Jefferson even whilst he was banging you right up the dirty box. But it's time for you chumps to come clean. You'll feel better for it. Just admit it - say "I was a chump". Then your ripped-open ricker can begin to heal.

Another babypips thread about him closed I see. Are you in that chat room now?

My thread's still open. Make a contribution PB.

I was in the chatroom this morning, shouting the odds. I took a lot of flak for telling them that retail fx is basically a con.

"The first step is getting over your chumphood is to admit that you have a problem. You need be honest with yourself and say "I am a chump".

Then we can move forward. But first you need to admit that not only did you bend over and ask Davey-boy to ram-bang you in the back door, you also offered to pay for the lube. "

Making some progress though. Some guy's just posted this:

"This thread has been temporarily closed while we investigate matters related to David Jefferson. Thanks for your patience."

Would love to know where the results of this supposed "investigation" will be published.

Quite odd that these topics which contain valuable information on how not to get scammed get continuously hushed up and brushed beneath the carpet.

I am starting to go from seeing Babypips as defenders of the newbie to the defenders of the scammers.

(y)