Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

How did they manage to find so many idiots and get them all onto one forum? I though FF was bad but babypips is something else.

How did they manage to find so many idiots and get them all onto one forum? I though FF was bad but babypips is something else.

What I find hard to comprehend is there is a "Holy Grails" section. It would be funny if it was done with tongue firmly in cheek, but seriously, what the hell? Do BP not understand how wrong & deceptive this is?

Plus it acts as a loud haler message from newbie posters to scammers everywhere saying.....'come butt **** me', pretty much.

Forgot to mention - a subsection of "Holy Grails" is "Show me the money!"

Unbelievable.

What opportunity?

i'm thinking most of his avid supporters followed him over to bpips from donna forex, after he got cut loose from there. it is also quite obvious bpips have absolutely no clue as to how to deal with the situation, and by deleting vital info and allowing mr sb's links, have likely allowed many of their members to be scammed by this crook (n)

mr sb continues to give (y)

i'm thinking most of his avid supporters followed him over to bpips from donna forex, after he got cut loose from there. it is also quite obvious bpips have absolutely no clue as to how to deal with the situation, and by deleting vital info and allowing mr sb's links, have likely allowed many of their members to be scammed by this crook (n)

mr sb continues to give (y)

I think you give Donna Forex too much credit.

Didn't they ban him for 3 days for an argument, he pi**** off to babypips then Donna Forex opened an "investigation" the results of which are yet to appear, much the same as Babypips?

Didn't they ban him for 3 days for an argument, he pi**** off to babypips then Donna Forex opened an "investigation" the results of which are yet to appear, much the same as Babypips?

you're likely right, i didn't look/read much at all to any of the mr sb postings from donnaforex. any fun to be had here didn't really start until the away missions to his chat room and babypips (y)

i don't often go to donnaforex and i have been quite unkind to them before with comments re their ability to host scammers postings. often with scam posts found here, the origins can be traced back to donnaforex.

babypips can be quite quick when they choose to be and often delete scammers faster than t2w can find and be rid of them. though they were not very fast at binning scammer robertson, quite the reverse actually and were deleting robertsons naysayers swiftly :whistling

any news anyone? where's scammer robertson landed now?

He is banned from donnaforex - I assume from the result of the 'investigation', he's not banned from BP.

And the so called BP investigation is obviously not happening. He can come back and start a new thread whenever he wants. No doubt he will, but under a new name.

He is banned from donnaforex - I assume from the result of the 'investigation', he's not banned from BP.

And the so called BP investigation is obviously not happening. He can come back and start a new thread whenever he wants. No doubt he will, but under a new name.

Hi Donna,

Where kind I find the results of the investigation?

Hi Donna,

Where kind I find the results of the investigation?

jgaret,

I was stating facts.

I put the word 'investigation' in inverted commas in the statement regarding donnafx: "I assume from the result of the 'investigation'" as I doubt DF did an investigation....in other words it's a little dig.

And I also criticised BP.

So mr detective, please enlighten me as how you came to the conclusion that I am Donna from DF? I am intrigued.

Perhaps sobre up before you post next time, and then your posting might be a little more coherent (see bold type in your post above).

rgds.

jgaret,

I was stating facts.

I put the word 'investigation' in inverted commas in the statement regarding donnafx: "I assume from the result of the 'investigation'" as I doubt DF did an investigation....in other words it's a little dig.

And I also criticised BP.

So mr detective, please enlighten me as how you came to the conclusion that I am Donna from DF? I am intrigued.

Perhaps sobre up before you post next time, and then your posting might be a little more coherent (see bold type in your post above).

rgds.

One would think that if one was calling out the coherence of another parties post one would check one's own post first?

Your welcome Donna.

Last edited:
One would think that if one was calling out the coherence of another parties post one would check one's own post first?

Your welcome Donna.

Haha terrible effort, 0/10. Not using capitals is called lazy btw.

And so you are clearly only familiar with american english. That doesn't surprise me. When drunk you are incoherent, however when sobre you are simply clueless.

Haha terrible effort, 0/10. Not using capitals is called lazy btw.

And so you are clearly only familiar with american english. That doesn't surprise me. When drunk you are incoherent, however when sobre you are simply clueless.

Incoherent - Without logical or meaningful connection; disjointed; rambling:

Incoherent | Define Incoherent at Dictionary.com

You clearly understood my meaning therefore my post was not incoherent.

Your horrible over reaction is very clearly evidence that I can't be clueless.

Keep this up and we might educate you yet.

You're welcome Donna. (Thanks Scose).

Incoherent - Without logical or meaningful connection; disjointed; rambling:

Incoherent | Define Incoherent at Dictionary.com

You clearly understood my meaning therefore my post was not incoherent.

Your horrible over reaction is very clearly evidence that I can't be clueless.

Keep this up and we might educate you yet.

You're welcome Donna. (Thanks Scose).

My posts on DF <=10 (I don't actually know, its a crap site and I cannot be arsed to look).
My posts on BP = approx 100
My posts on here = 30+

Sherlock, you are a fool. Keep posting, I am enjoying it.

My posts on DF <=10 (I don't actually know, its a crap site and I cannot be arsed to look).
My posts on BP = approx 100
My posts on here = 30+

Sherlock, you are a fool. Keep posting, I am enjoying it.

This whole thread is based on the fact people can have multiple identities so your post is completely irrelevant.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

This whole thread is based on the fact people can have multiple identities so your post is completely irrelevant.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Another brilliant response from a clearly well educated person.

Yes I have now criticised DF forum twice, but its all an elaborate ploy to suck you in and take money off of you, just like mr SB. Let's face it, you're very bitter you are stupid enough to get scammed so you are trying ever so hard to deflect attention from the fact you are so stupid. Get over it, I really do not mind, I have accepted this, you should too.

Pm me, I will give you my mobile number and will send you a pic of me, my driving licence etc etc. Best you leave it there really.

Another brilliant response from a clearly well educated person.

Yes I have now criticised DF forum twice, but its all an elaborate ploy to suck you in and take money off of you, just like mr SB. Let's face it, you're very bitter you are stupid enough to get scammed so you are trying ever so hard to deflect attention from the fact you are so stupid. Get over it, I really do not mind, I have accepted this, you should too.

Pm me, I will give you my mobile number and will send you a pic of me, my driving licence etc etc. Best you leave it there really.

Calm down dear.

I'm glad you have at least enough intelligence to spot that I am well educated. Thank you.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think I can return the compliment due to the fact you constantly try and resort to personal insults. Not that I'm the least bothered since they've all been pretty well scuppered from the outset with lack of insight, logic, coherence or originality.

Your obviously a very emotional person and have little control over your emotions. Not good at the best of times but probably best you stop trying to trade Forex, it's almost certainly not a good idea for someone with your disposition.

I also find it quite amusing that you assume I got scammed, I didn't hand over a penny.

Sorry if you did as your post implies.

Best look on the bright side and use it as a lesson to be more careful in the future.

Last edited: