More Spanish89 Lulz

You're going to have to try much harder.
If posting pictures of yourself defiling a chicken did not do it then saying eff off you "anything" is hardly likely to work ...

You're going to have to try much harder.
If posting pictures of yourself defiling a chicken did not do it then saying eff off you "anything" is hardly likely to work ...

I would just like to point out at this juncture that the chicken in question was willing and assured me it was over 18.

I had my doubts about the hamster though.

(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (16:32:48)
what is so funny about me joining the 4th paratroopers regiment?? :S lol
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (16:32:57)
cos i saw on t2w ppl are laughing again... ;)
Dave says: (16:33:26)
cause you're supposed to have integrity to join the paras
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (16:33:38)
:O
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (16:33:59)
trust me mate its got aboslutely nothing to do with integrity or honesty
(U)B(U)E(U)T(U)A(U) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED INTO TRAINING FOR THE ELITE ROYAL-PARATROOPERS 4TH REGIMENT!!! :):D:$:) says: (16:34:33)
all they want is yuou to be able to train in teh gym everyday to ridicukous levels and be a ***ing pyscho when it comes to doing anything

the same **** who was "scared" about arresting people..hahahaha. what a ****ing bull****er

Not sure about you guys - but I just accidentally hit the 'email fraud squad' button on my PC.

Must be more careful in the future...

Before you are ridiculously impressed, 4 Para is the TA (volunteer) regiment. It is a weekend thing and the selection is not quite as rigorous. Even then you have to pass basic training.
I do know this for sure ...

Dick Head
Bull ****ter
Wishful Thinker
Attention Whore
Gender Challenged

etc etc