MoneyTec

schoe

For some reason when I go to Moneytec ( I have the same username there) it says my IP address has been banned by the Administrator I rarely post on the site and have definitely not upset anyone.

I have sent them two emails but had no reply.Is anybody else having the same problem or is it just me?

Can anyone tell me if my name is showing as being banned and if so why?

Many thanks and Happy New Year!

Schoe.

And i thought it was only me,just like you same nick and i also do not post very often and am banned but no reply to my e-mails.

i just tried the site - i'm not a member - and got the same message. must be a glitch.

jon

Yes! the same thing has happened to me.

I haven't had any reply either.

After thinking about though- I realised that maybe the reason is when you are accessing their site from two different places i.e from work and at home with two different I.P address.

I can still access the site from work but not from home.

I think the administrator has become foolhardy in his/her discretion.

Happy New year everyone.

Glad to hear its not just me having the problem as I was worried someone was using my IP. Emailed early yesterday but no reply. Only access the site from my home computer.

Hi Samual. No i'm still showed as being banned and no reply to any emails either! Shows the site must be going downhill if they can't even be bothered to reply to emails from several members.

schoe said:
Hi Samual. No i'm still showed as being banned and no reply to any emails either! Shows the site must be going downhill if they can't even be bothered to reply to emails from several members.

I do sometimes read the threads from work as I also do on trade2win maybe this is what caused the problem but I have never posted under any other names nor have I on here.

schoe

I have just logged in OK and on the front page you are displayed as being logged in aswell.

dick_dastardly said:
schoe

I have just logged in OK and on the front page you are displayed as being logged in aswell.

All I get when I go to the site is a box saying your ip address has been banned by the administrator I have sent about five emails now but got no reply at all.

Do you think you could start a thread for me asking the Mods if they know the reason why Samuel and myself can't gain access and why the Mods are not answering emails?

This is rather disappointing that some of us still can't log in especially as I am on leave this week and unable to access the site from work.

I feel cut of from what is a very good forex site with some excellent ideas for newbies to forex trading.

I've applied to register several times in the past and it (the site) wouldn't have it.I gave up in the end.At least you got one foot on the ladder.

Schoe, RGlenn,

I've just logged in and you are both are there as 'registered users', not banned according to your profiles.

Chris

Thanks for that Chris but that still don't help us - as we still can't get on the site or contact anyone to find out what is going on!

There is obviously something wrong but there is no modes of communication.

I think Trade2Win should take them over and show how it should be done.

Thanks dick_dastardly. I logged onto Moneytec from work today for the first time, thats the first time I have logged onto that site from another IP so I have no reason to be banned.

Beautiful city Chester, after living there for nearly 5 years now I couldn't move away.

Talk about rubbing salt into the wounds, moneycrap sent me an e-mail today,i thought at last a reply but no it was a news letter that i am banned from reading,cheers guys.

I'm suddenly banned as well and no reply to email asking why.
I haven't posted for sometime, so it looks like there is a glitch for some of us.

Thanks Dick Dastardly for starting a thread on Moneytec asking why there appears to be a problem with the site and with them banning people for no reason.

Please could you keep us updated as to any replies from the mods.

I have never previously attempted to go to the Moneytec site, so they would never have had any contact from my computer at all...However upon just loging on to the site main page, I got a reply saying that my IP address (which they have never seen before) was banned...