Intraday Forex traders thread

...anyone on cable atm? Keeping an eye on this morning's support (8360ish) on the hourly chart, a couple of dojis up there now. BoE at noon and US jobs (13:30) might tip the balance.

Cable - Pending news may be insignificant so likely to whipsaw in horrible range for the rest of the day,don't look like a good setup to me at this minute.

shorted swiss 2411, should've longed cable instead as there's more pips.

Out 2401.

Last edited:
Respect to you guys that can trade Forex.

I'm reasonably successful trading stocks but I'm afraid any ventures into Forex always end in disaster for me. I'm trying to develop the 'feel' for it that I must be missing, so threads like this are useful as I can look at what others are doing and see if I can see what they see on the chart.

careful Satori
we all trade different time frames and that could be more confusing than helpful.

Last edited:
Ayman said:
You closed the trade Satori?

No, sorry. I'm not actually taking these trades, just trying to get a feel for how they're formed and why it is I can do okay with stocks and commodities but not Forex.

H&S

Looks like it could possibly be a head and shoulders on the way?

Attachments

• eur30m.gif
    eur30m.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 194
down she goes.......

Happy days.... :D

Attachments

• eur30m.gif
    eur30m.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 163
  • going 1.gif
    going 1.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 178
  • going 2.gif
    going 2.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 181
and hit!

I find this one of the easiest chart patterns to read, just need to remove that oscillator now...

Got to love the easy days though :cheesy:

Attachments

• gone.gif
    gone.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 176
Cheers Yachtfund, just wiped out 50 pips profit in 3 seconds, thankfully the stop was in profit... gotta love FX!