Mobile price alerts

alienx

does anyone know how to get forex price alerts, preferably for free.
marketsource has them via pager or mobile but , is there a cheaper way. cmc sends them to your emailfor free and you can relay that to your push email mobile. but this is useless as in australia all carriers have up to 15 min delay for push email.

Hi there is a company that do txt alerts to your mbile combined with a live room which u can log into, iv been mointering thier progress as they post all thier trade online, they are called forex live room and they do a week free trial, even if you dont take them up the trial is pretty good and u can make a few pips in that weel lol

thanks for the comments, i am currently checking igindex for a longterm price alert 24/7 system, thats little or no cost. I do appreciate any more ideas, and many may benefit if we are stuck to our screens. Scalping with limit orders is the issue for me , as its lesser profits if i cant watch short term trades i find.

On the subject of alerts Does anyone know of a platform that can do indicator alerts
I know Updata does but the package as a whole is too expensive for just a few alerts.

On the subject of alerts Does anyone know of a platform that can do indicator alerts
I know Updata does but the package as a whole is too expensive for just a few alerts.

It would be possible in MT4. You would have to program the alert using an EA.