Missing

Where would society be if doctors didn't exist?

Some members of society ( notably Harold Shipman's patients ) would still be alive today.

I rate my local GP practice as inept...they are just pill pushers..nothing more than overpaid legalised junkies.

But I take your point.

Some members of society ( notably Harold Shipman's patients ) would still be alive today.

I rate my local GP practice as inept...they are just pill pushers..nothing more than overpaid legalised junkies.

But I take your point.

Yep i take your point also. We could get into a debate about the benefits/values of western medicine, the drugs/pharmaceutical industry etc. etc., but thats going a bit too deep here....

Yep i take your point also. We could get into a debate about the benefits/values of western medicine, the drugs/pharmaceutical industry etc. etc., but thats going a bit too deep here....
You could start off with the near certainty that you wouldn't be alive without Western medicine or the drugs industry.

Too bad that Madeleine got landed with the wrong medical practitioners then huh ?

I know this is a bit late to post on here but I was touched by this letter written on a British Army forum by one of the moderaters. I think it was published in the Sun.

Dear Kate and Gerry

I was inspired to write to you after I read your book. What you are going through is every mothers nightmare and what brings it all home is that my youngest daughter (the menace) is around the same age as Madeleine was when she was abducted. My husband is a helicopter pilot in the RAF and he is ready to go back to Afghanistan for his 16th tour of duty leading the brave troops so far away.
My other child who I call the Grenade has dyspraxia and he is in boarding school but I fear for his safety constantly knowing what can happen to lonely little boys when they are away from their mothers. Actually he is a bit of a pain when I get to see him at weekends but your story has taught me to cherish every moment we have together even though he behaves in an objectionable way at times , I am sure you as a mother will understand that.
I raise a lot of funds through my writing and would love to see some of my profits go to your search for poor Maddie. I have the ear of nearly all the service organisations and the confidence of most of the soldiers who regularly compliment my weekly blog and contributions to service websites. I can say that almost to a man (and woman) they support your cause and believe in what you are doing to try to find her. British servicemen are very hard to fool so they see right through all the so called contradictions to your case in preference to believing the inevitable truth that Madeliene was abducted from your apartment that fateful night, was probably sold on “to order” and is undoubtedly being well looked after by a childless couple. If you can remember any special prayer or verse that you used to say together then please publicise this. Many Polish children were abducted by the Nazis for Himmlers Lebensborn program and some were reunited years later because they remembered a common Polish phrase form their infancy but had managed to remove the trauma of being snatched from their mothers just like Madeleine was.
I am so pleased to see that both successive Prime Ministers are behind you and have brought this to the attention of the Portuguese government. You even have the ear of Cherie Blair who is highly regarded in international Legal circles I am sure that they will do everything in their power to help find Madeleine even if it means exposing the bungling Portuguese police who if they had taken swifter action in arresting suspects in their crime circles would have been at least in a position to gather evidence rather than proceed with guesswork which they undoubtedly did.
Please continue your brave search for Maddie with the confidence in knowing that the brave British Military servicemen and women and their families are right behind you.

Claire
[email protected]

Long time passed, but there is still interest in this case.

All the Portuguese police files are publicly available on the web.
Lots of stuff on youtube. Lots of people still keeping an eye on developments, despite the media having been deflected and effectively shut down.

I watched this the other day, on "statement analysis", incredibly interesting stuff.

Long time passed, but there is still interest in this case.

I watched this the other day, on "statement analysis", incredibly interesting stuff.

I watched it too, Think it popped up on facebook...really interesting..

Its funny with todays technology and the way's police can crack complex crime's that this case remains stagnant...I wasn't aware until i watched the program that all/most of the family's within the group left their children in bed while eating at the restaurant ether....I tend to side with Peter Hyatt the analyst and his conclusion what has happened to her...:(

I watched it too, Think it popped up on facebook...really interesting..

Its funny with todays technology and the way's police can crack complex crime's that this case remains stagnant...I wasn't aware until i watched the program that all/most of the family's within the group left their children in bed while eating at the restaurant ether....I tend to side with Peter Hyatt the analyst and his conclusion what has happened to her...:(

Since the slowdown in Brexit and Europe news, I've taken some time to catch up on the maddie case. A lot of people doing a lot of varied work. It may all be a complete waste of time of course, but in the absence of any real police work, it's left to the general public to get to the truth.

Some of the evidence, like the cadaver dogs, cannot be dismissed. Dogs don't have agendas, but people do.

The original investigation was influenced and diverted from the start. The press were leaned on. Police authorities the same. It makes you wonder if this case was in danger of exposing those in high up places.

It's hard not to sound like a crank conspiracy theorist these days, but lots of things stink rotten about this case.