Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

P Boyles have you ever bought a forex course?

With all due respect (whatsoever quantity that might be) Mr Reed, this is a clean and focussed thread examining certain claims and allegations regarding a specific trainer and his various enterprises. It is not a place to question forum members about courses they have or have not purchased.

Again for the attention of Malcolm Steel or other official spokesman of Mr Baghdady:

Question 10

The last for now, although I am of course certain that you welcome the opportunity these questions afford you, and look forward to each new one as Prometheus must have looked forward to the setting of the sun each day and the departure of the eagle.

You have a list of clients on your website. It includes some very large names in the financial world as well as certain well-known news organisations.

The veracity of this client list has been called into question by very strong implication. You are happy to use this list in the promotion of your business (why it would be of assistance in such an endeavour is another question which we shall pass swiftly over).

Since you are using their names for promotional purposes, it seems only right that you provide information where possible regarding the nature of services rendered to these companies. I should say that the implication is very obvious that you have provided training in trading to these companies, and most readers would I imagine be very surprised if this were not the case.

Please confirm that the list is genuine and that you have provided services to all of the companies named on the list. Please also confirm that you have obtained their permission to use their names for promotional purposes.

This should be easy to do and also for your critics to check once you have supplied the desired information. You therefore have the opportunity to silence them on this matter with very little effort and minimal co-operation from companies who are presumably very satisfied customers of yours.

Last edited:
Again for the attention of Malcolm Steel or other official spokesman of Mr Baghdady:

Question 10

The last for now, although I am of course certain that you welcome the opportunity these questions afford you, and look forward to each new one as Prometheus must have looked forward to the setting of the sun each day and the departure of the eagle.

You have a list of clients on your website. It includes some very large names in the financial world as well as certain well-known news organisations.

The veracity of this client list has been called into question by very strong implication. You are happy to use this list in the promotion of your business (why it would be of assistance in such an endeavour is another question which we shall pass swiftly over).

Since you are using their names for promotional purposes, it seems only right that you provide information where possible regarding the nature of services rendered to these companies. I should say that the implication is very obvious that you have provided training in trading to these companies, and most readers would I imagine be very surprised if this were not the case.

Please confirm that the list is genuine and that you have provided services to all of the companies named on the list. Please also confirm that you have obtained their permission to use their names for promotional purposes.

This should be easy to do and also for your critics to check once you have supplied the desired information. You therefore have the opportunity to silence them on this matter with very little effort and minimal co-operation from companies who are presumably very satisfied customers of yours.

:LOL: Honestly, chap, you need a job. How on earth do you realistically expect anyone in their right mind to answer your questions? The list is exhaustive...

:LOL: Honestly, chap, you need a job. How on earth do you realistically expect anyone in their right mind to answer your questions? The list is exhaustive...

Would be interesting to read the answer though!

Eric, I think that The Leopard has successfully narrowed down the list of outstanding questions from the multitude of pages on this thread and he has asked the questions in a concise way. This means that we're expecting clear responses from Mike Baghdady & Training Traders.

We are being civilized and patiently waiting for their official response

guys, be careful when reading what is written on these pages. Alot of the profiles are fake, and are set up just to bad mouth competitors. Do your own due dilegence.

PBoyles, who is always on this site slating every firm out there, and seems like he hates the model of paying for training, actually went on a course with amplify trading a while back. the fact he seems to think all companies providing this training are rip-offs would suggest this has something to do with his time at amplify, so you would assume that he would be writing negative comments on their thread as well as other threads, but if you take a look he has never written anything on their thread. he has just been caught out on another thread which i have posted the link to below, so have a read before you take anything pboyles says seriously. maybe he is still working with amplify??

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/143750-aldersgate-trading-3.html

alot of other people on here are the same, but this is an example about one guy being caught out. so dont trust whatever is written here by whoever. Pboyles's comments (or lack of about amplify) made a friend join amplify and is seriously peed off. make sure you are not someone whose decision is swayed by someones comments on here! do your own due diligence!

Question 10

Question for Baghdaddy or any of his spokes people or multi nicks.

Could we have contact details for a selection of our choosing from your list that could be contacted to verify the details about your course(s) ?

Last edited:
neil, the course is useless if the turtles as a group have failed. they're 6 months on from going "live". so far, no published results on their progress.

turtle results please!

Whichwaynow - you have revealed yoursel fas an obvious Baghdady plant. I have attempted on here and on other forums to refraim from being personally critical of any individual but you sure ask for a sound dose of it.

You have a go at pboyles for not revealing his/her identity but we are left wondering just which member of Training Traders / Baghdadys entourage you are.
You put up a link to SJ Capital - their statement following posts on trade2win. You obviously did not do your homework as you would have discovered that pboyles, anley, lightning Mcqueen, Wackeypete and others posed some direct questions to SJ Capital that were never answered - much like the situation at Training Traders. Does this not make you wonder if they had a point????? But you appear happy to post a copy of what someone at SJ Capital reated as sound evidence that all is ok with them.
I do not know the absolute truth here but given the evidence that you can discover on the web with a bit of effort - I would be very cautious. This was not a good example to back your view of pboyles, was it?

We have had a lot of comments coming out of Training Traders and we are told that Baghdady himself called his staff and turtles together to get them to post something good about himself.
There have also been untruths coming from some of these posters (they know who they are) and in the end the truth will come out. The statements of those who are being less than accurate with the facts will be exposed in due course.
What we have not received are answers to some of the questions asked by others on this thread. Having a go at pboyles does not in any way address the main issues and it would appear despite the noise and fog coming from certain offices - the matters being debated and discussed will not go away.
Should you wish to come back and post again please keep it to the real issues on this thread and not personal.

Hahaha that is funny, Im not attacking so I must be a plant. Classic.

If you read my posts properly, you will see I said who I am and why I am here (unlike yourself) . I came here looking for constructive discussion but it just appears to be a personal attack and witch hunt.

As I previous mentioned I like to establish the credibility of those giving me advice, pboyles has raised some interesting points but if he simply dishes dirt on all training company then he loses credibility.

Somone in a post suggested Dibyarbuthnot the originator or this thread could be a disgruntled ex-employee. If that is the case the motive of the thread is wrong from the outset. That is why I asked Digbyarbuthnot to say who he is.

For me, I know which way now, away from this useless topic and site.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I previous mentioned I like to establish the credibility of those giving me advice, pboyles has raised some interesting points but if he simply dishes dirt on all training company then he loses credibility.

How do I lose credibility when I post the proof about them? You do realise that none of these training companies are any good don't you? Look at how many of them have been exposed and have disappeared with customers money. I can think of 6 or 7 off the top of my head.

You think they'd at least spread it about a bit. All join up and are on your case straight off the bat... on the same day? stupid if you ask me. I might even sell them my user if the price is right lol.