Man utd 3 Chelsea 0

I watch sky sports news a fair bit, and it makes me laugh when they interview fans of these 2 clubs at/near the ground etc.
Often these people are Irish, Scottish, from another part of England etc. and talk about their team as "us" and "we".....are these people so fanatical about their team that they at some point have said - "right, thats it, I/we've got to move house and go and live near to Old Trafford!...honey, get the kids, we're off!" :confused:

Can you blame them ? Man U has probably been the greatest institution in the game... for 50yrs. :clap: My brother also remembers when the side was packed with Irish & Scottish lads - those were the days ...........

Can you blame them ? Man U has probably been the greatest institution in the game... for 50yrs. :clap: My brother also remembers when the side was packed with Irish & Scottish lads - those were the days ...........

Yes but same goes for Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc.

Also, whats equally as :eek: is when they film them fans who will sing & dance for the cameras -
champione, champione, oh wey, oh wey, oh wey, champione, champione, oh wey, oh wey, oh wey...............................
then you realise this song has no more lines, so they just keep repeating the same line in the same tone................are these people for real!
:rolleyes:

nice game........ :) Drogba (sp.?) cursed chelsea.... silly little slap, he aint pro enough in the heat ?

United were destined to win -
50 years after Munich
Giggs overtaking Bobby
Ronaldo - multi award & golden boot winner soon to be European & World player of year

Felt sorry for Lampard though, after recent events, and also for Terry. Both are class players, and "proper" football men, as their outstanding records show. Lampard - 125ish consecutive games without injury or suspension - thats unheard of....