Madden Group

of course i am not paying them anymore. sorry i did not understand did they asked you to pay 30% upfront and if you dont mind how much will that 30% would be. i am gassing that amount would be alottttttt. they should and i think no one will or would have paid

Sunny Wicked, you are right. It is a lot, but is there last play of the dice. The scam works as they appear to be promising a large amount of return (the amount shown in your escrow account) and to some it may seem worth paying the 'refundable' tax charge (the 30%) to get it released. It's like the Nigerian Inheritance scam. You are told you are set to inherit millions, so paying a few thousand seems a small price to pay.

Sunny Wicked, you are right. It is a lot, but is there last play of the dice. The scam works as they appear to be promising a large amount of return (the amount shown in your escrow account) and to some it may seem worth paying the 'refundable' tax charge (the 30%) to get it released. It's like the Nigerian Inheritance scam. You are told you are set to inherit millions, so paying a few thousand seems a small price to pay.

but still i dont think anyone will just pay big amount to some one promising over the phone no one is that stupid any how what you you think once we have made it clear to them that we will not invest anymore then why they are still in contect with us and who are you dealing with i am dealing with kavin adams

but still i dont think anyone will just pay big amount to some one promising over the phone no one is that stupid

Think about what you are saying, isnt that exactly what you did? You said you gave them £1000 already for the 'investment'.

Last edited:
Think about what you are saying, isnt that exactly what you did? You said you gave them £1000 already for the 'investment'.

if some one called me and offer more then $400,000 to me and i will pay it but if they say i have to pay $90,000 i will say no. thats just me i dont know about any one. also i did speak to main IRS and they told me that latter is not genuine

I didn't buy any shares from them

hi good morning
i dont understand please clear below point
madden group is buying my share they are not selling share to me. i had paid that amount to remove the restriction on my share. what did they say to you ?

hi good morning
i dont understand please clear below point
madden group is buying my share they are not selling share to me. i had paid that amount to remove the restriction on my share. what did they say to you ?

I did NOT talk to Madden Group at any time so they did not say anything to me.

You have been scammed twice, firstly when you bought restricted shares from a boiler room scam and secondly when you paid the same boiler room scam (maybe using a different name) an advance fee.

Stop giving them your money. Do you get it?

Last edited:
I did NOT talk to Madden Group at any time so they did not say anything to me.

You have been scammed twice, firstly when you bought restricted shares from a boiler room scam and secondly when you paid the same boiler room scam (maybe using a different name) an advance fee.

Stop giving them your money. Do you get it?

yes i know i have been scammed i have learned a lesson. anyhow thanks

but you did not reply to my question were they selling you share or buy share of you? and if you dont mind me asking if you have share then for which company ?

OK let me explain this as clearly as I can.

I have never been contacted by Madden Group

I have never spoken to Madden Group

I have never bought or sold shares with Madden Group

I do not own any shares in any company

OK let me explain this as clearly as I can.

I have never been contacted by Madden Group

I have never spoken to Madden Group

I have never bought or sold shares with Madden Group

I do not own any shares in any company

then why are you saying that your relatives had involved froud team about this i dont understand