Madden Group

I have also been contacted.. very tempting at $15 a share...is this a con...I checked out Madden Group...via a law firm in the same building... they say they are legit.

Anyone got any more info?

:eek:

if anyone needs any info about madden group or select america please contact me i can not write everything about them as they are also readying all comments please contect me any time on below number, also i do not want to show my iD to them thats why when you call ask for Sunny, i can tell you everything that i have found so far, i would like to help anyone who is involved in this scam
0044 7927216940

The Madden Group are now on the FSA warning list of unauthorised firms

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtml#m

if anyone needs any info about madden group or select america please contact me i can not write everything about them as they are also readying all comments please contect me any time on below number, also i do not want to show my iD to them thats why when you call ask for Sunny, i can tell you everything that i have found so far, i would like to help anyone who is involved in this scam
0044 7927216940

I have also been contacted.. very tempting at $15 a share...is this a con...I checked out Madden Group...via a law firm in the same building... they say they are legit.

Anyone got any more info?

:eek:

have you also got a latter from IRS dept and what have they told you when will they transfer the funds in to your account

Madden is a fraudulent "Boiler Room" scam along with their partner company/site SelectATC SelectATC.com. The same group is also now opertaing under the name West Coast Stock Transfer inc (WCSTI).

http://www.wcsti.com

They use trusted third party relationships for intros. They extort service fees for the processing of non-existent high returns supposedly held in escrow (lawyers, US Tax, trasfer costs)

DO NOT DEAL WITH these companies.

Madden is a fraudulent "Boiler Room" scam along with their partner company/site SelectATC SelectATC.com. The same group is also now opertaing under the name West Coast Stock Transfer inc (WCSTI).

http://www.wcsti.com

They use trusted third party relationships for intros. They extort service fees for the processing of non-existent high returns supposedly held in escrow (lawyers, US Tax, trasfer costs)

DO NOT DEAL WITH these companies.

thank you for the info, so what the are saying to you know when will they sent you funds. to me they have said end of this week

Madden Group and Select American Transfer are both confirmed scams. You wont be getting anything from them, its a common fraud called a boiler room scam.

zvjk04 was pointing out that they now operate under a new name, however its still a fraud, he was posting to warn other people not to deal with them.

thank you for the info, so what the are saying to you know when will they sent you funds. to me they have said end of this week

Hi. Relatives have just been through this at the end of last month. They pretend to send a form to SelectATC.com to release your escrow funds and then call to see if the funds have arrived (which they never will). They then ask for 30% of the non-existent capital gains on the pretext that US IRS requires this for non-nationals. This is their final sting and they will then evaporate. I'm sure some people will pay this to get the return, but be assured, the return does not exist and you will loose your stake, fess and the notional 30% on top of all that.

Hi. Relatives have just been through this at the end of last month. They pretend to send a form to SelectATC.com to release your escrow funds and then call to see if the funds have arrived (which they never will). They then ask for 30% of the non-existent capital gains on the pretext that US IRS requires this for non-nationals. This is their final sting and they will then evaporate. I'm sure some people will pay this to get the return, but be assured, the return does not exist and you will loose your stake, fess and the notional 30% on top of all that.

but they never asked me to pay 30% upfront all they said was from your funds we will keep 30% untill IRS has cleared all the documents for me and they will sent me the 70% which i am waiting for this week. i have just called madden group spoken to kavin he again said that by monday i will have the funds in my hand maybe this is the last week of their scam .

are you in UK can we talk about this our the phone so that we can share info.

but they never asked me to pay 30% upfront all they said was from your funds we will keep 30% untill IRS has cleared all the documents for me and they will sent me the 70% which i am waiting for this week. i have just called madden group spoken to kavin he again said that by monday i will have the funds in my hand maybe this is the last week of their scam .

Sunny-wicked,

Go to the boiler room scams thread and read a few of the stories there, its the same old fraud over and over again. They will tell you whatever it takes to get more money out of you. Any money you give them now or in the future will be stolen.

Also read this from the FSA

http://www.moneymadeclear.fsa.gov.uk/news/scams/share_scams.html

Sunny-wicked,

Go to the boiler room scams thread and read a few of the stories there, its the same old fraud over and over again. They will tell you whatever it takes to get more money out of you. Any money you give them now or in the future will be stolen.

Also read this from the FSA

http://www.moneymadeclear.fsa.gov.uk/news/scams/share_scams.html

i don't know about anyone else but i have given them about £1000 and i am made it 200% sure to them that i will not invest any more in this deal. they know that but still they are in contact them me they are replying to all my phone call and emails even today they said that they are happy to refund me the £1000 which they toke from me i know they will not give me my money back. if they are nathing which a scam then they are very very goods makeing people fool like us.

Sunny wicked, I can't talk now as I'm at work. My relatives case is now in the hands of the fraud office/the police were briefed fro 4 hours yesterday. Madden is showing as a suspected fraudulent company on the FSA web site. Madden will make it look like SelectATC are asking for the 30% upfront at the eleventh hour, but this is their pretence. They are the same people. Their two website domains were registered on the same day in November 2009 with the same contact details. Their emails all go to Thailand/Singapore, while pretending to be in the US. Their websites are bulk copies of legitimate financial companies rebranded with their fasle logos. Do not give these guys a penny more. I'm sorry to say your payments to them to date are gone. I'm assuming you are not in fact one of the bad guys, attempting to discover what is known about them, but figure that risk is low compared to the possibility of avoiding some else getting ripped off.

Sunny wicked, I can't talk now as I'm at work. My relatives case is now in the hands of the fraud office/the police were briefed fro 4 hours yesterday. Madden is showing as a suspected fraudulent company on the FSA web site. Madden will make it look like SelectATC are asking for the 30% upfront at the eleventh hour, but this is their pretence. They are the same people. Their two website domains were registered on the same day in November 2009 with the same contact details. Their emails all go to Thailand/Singapore, while pretending to be in the US. Their websites are bulk copies of legitimate financial companies rebranded with their fasle logos. Do not give these guys a penny more. I'm sorry to say your payments to them to date are gone. I'm assuming you are not in fact one of the bad guys, attempting to discover what is known about them, but figure that risk is low compared to the possibility of avoiding some else getting ripped off.

what you mean "I'm assuming you are not in fact one of the bad guys," but my main question is are you still in contact with them if you are then what are they saying

what you mean "I'm assuming you are not in fact one of the bad guys," but my main question is are you still in contact with them if you are then what are they saying

The last contact was last week. They were told to remove fees (30%) at source and would not be getting another payment. They have now gone silent. My intention here is to try and help others from getting ripped off. I'm sorry but with all due respect, these guys are devious, and I have no way of knowing who you are. If, as you seem, you are a legitimate victim of these fraudsters, I'm seriously telling you not to pay them anything else. Search Google for "MaddenInc.com" "fraud" "SelectATC". The noise is building and as you say, this my be the last week as they've already cloned a new site to continue their activities.

The last contact was last week. They were told to remove fees (30%) at source and would not be getting another payment. They have now gone silent. My intention here is to try and help others from getting ripped off. I'm sorry but with all due respect, these guys are devious, and I have no way of knowing who you are. If, as you seem, you are a legitimate victim of these fraudsters, I'm seriously telling you not to pay them anything else. Search Google for "MaddenInc.com" "fraud" "SelectATC". The noise is building and as you say, this my be the last week as they've already cloned a new site to continue their activities.

of course i am not paying them anymore. sorry i did not understand did they asked you to pay 30% upfront and if you dont mind how much will that 30% would be. i am gassing that amount would be alottttttt. they should and i think no one will or would have paid