Mad Cows Trading Journal: EURUSD

So, with this D being 88.6% of its XA, it set-up another Bullish harmonic: X = 4341, A = 4361, B = 4352, with C and D not yet formed.

This tactically and strategically a better position because I was long off a Bearish harmonic C, that evolved into a forming Bullish harmonic pattern. So, if the forming Bullish harmonic goes through all of its points on schedule, then this increases the time to target but it also increases the probability as well. Even more so, if the current Bullish harmonic breaks into an AB=CD, which does not seem like the case, but I'll have to wait for it to evolve.

If D, does not establish itself, then AB=CD must emerge, unless something else pushes price down.

Bullish harmonic now invalidated. Bid and Ask, now above A. This should start the AB=CD pattern.

Rapid move off of D =127% of its XA. I'm waiting for a revisit of the 4368 level before I determine the next move.

Bullish harmonic forming: X = 4352, A = 4371, B = 4361, C = 4369 and D is currently at 4358, which is greater than 61.8% of XA. The problem here is that it is competing with a larger Bearish D already on the move. So, I've got conflicting signals here and will remain flat.