Mad Cows Trading Journal: EURUSD

* FLASH: TODAY IS MONDAY
* FLASH: NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE EURO IS GOING
* FLASH; TRADERS SAY EURO HAS GOOD TECHNICALS FOR TREND CONTINTUATION
*FLASH: TRADERS SAY LONGS ARE ABOUT TO BE F*CKED
*FLASH: TRADERS SAY SHORTS ARE WEAK HANDS
*Comment: In New York today, analysys and reporters made up quite alot of reasons for explaining what they had been watching while they were dicking around on facebook.

quiet please
live trading is now in session
turn off all cell phones, laptops and pda devices​

I hope this doesn't sound rude and it might be a result of the substances that I might or might not of consumed, but you're posts seem to me to be absent of any real substance?

I really hope that I'm wrong and that someone will outline what I'm missing. But I just feel that I am staring into a void when I read your stuff?

You remind me of Mescaline and I mean that in a good way :)

EURUSD
Short
4277 (subject to change)

Entry Order Buy:

EURUSD
4316 (subject to change)

* Same size positions.

EURUSD
Short

Entry Order Buy 4301 Triggered

Entry Order Sell:

EURUSD
4270 (subject to change)

* All position sizes are the same - last notice.

Another long is pending, but I can't tell exactly where the entry will be just yet. I'll let you know if the structure that I'm looking for transpires to an entry level.

As the hourly ranges expand, the net potential P/L will likewise expand. Things are kind of compressed right now, but that's to be expected with London and New York closed. Australia and eventually Asia will hopefully carry more of a dynamic for the hourly bars that provide the kind of movement that I need.

Correction on the "pending long." I meant to say a Trade is Pending. I won't know whether it is long or short until the final few minutes of the structure's completion.

Also, assume that if I say something like "target has been extended," and then post the final results of the trade, that between the time I typed "target has been extended" and I looked back at my charts, that I made the decision to maintain the original target.

I can't type trade details here and make adjustments on my trades simultaneously. One has to take precedence over the other.

Last edited:
The EURUSD has just seen its first hourly expansion in volatility beyond its hourly averages. So, the speed of the market should pick-up slightly from here. Hopefully enough to capitalize on some larger movements.

My trading day is coming to a close in about 42 minutes. I typically don't trade beyond 2300 GMT. My normal business hours are between 1200 to 1300 GMT - mostly the tail end of the EU session and all of the U.S. session. Not getting a whole lot of good looks at the market now, so unless something shows itself within the next 42 minutes, I'm going to call it a day and get to it early in the morning.

Who is Al? I thought it was Lex van Dam (like claude van dam and Lex luther in one I always thought).

Anyway I did watch this and they did learn about TA because the scoser scouser was all on about Aplle was a head and shoulders but he dint have the capital and then he was overleveraged and there was kerfuffle about it.

NEway about this clip that was shown, what I think is well funny is the army bloke who was all "broker is your b!tch" and shouty. Just, I dunno, lulz. That crying was I also seen on My single friend. Was a babe from Hollyoaks on there too once.

The creepo Anton Kriel was regarded as a David Brent by the rest of the participants. The guy who was an ex soldier knew how to get past all this emotional bollox, thats the way all soldiers are trained, albeit in a subtle manner. If I slag someone off on here and get an emotional reply then that tells me a lot about their attitude to trading, IE different to mine. If I slag someone off on here and get a reasoned reply then I would be interested in hearing what they have to say.
Stupid Cow is one such person as I believe is Dash.

Treat your broker like you treat your BITCH. My wife wouldn't speak to me for 2 days after that, but there again my broker is female.#:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

About an hour and 47 minutes late this morning, but I'm here.

Scanning for Trade Signals.

I'm going to target about 40 pips today, but given the weird sideways market dynamics of the London session, it is going to be difficult.