Looking for people who can write articles

No Tom...

Pussies run away.

It's Psycopaths that come back with an AR-50.

OK, we have a range from of characterization from pussy to psychopath. What would you call someone who prefers to do his business up close and personal where the kill probability is higher (especially for those unskilled at > 1 mile shots)? ;)

What? Tom comes back with a massively underpowered ancient bike?

1989-kawasaki-ar50.jpg

That's really going to scare folk.

I know the guy will pay us now, we have the ingredients for a documentary about rogue traders.....

But I don't know if he can afford our price. we may have to extend credit..

OK, we have a range from of characterization from pussy to psychopath. What would you call someone who prefers to do his business up close and personal where the kill probability is higher (especially for those unskilled at > 1 mile shots)? ;)

At 25m+ I'd go for the rifle anytime. Most people IME couldn't hit a ducks **** with a banjo nevermind a person with a handgun. This is the UK of course though where armed bears are not allowed so no great suprise really.

You might be good with a gun Howard but our students are now trained in hand-hand combat using tressle tables and other such improvised weapons.

Last edited:

err...

also a psycopath.

I use that term pretty much to describe all people that kill other people, regardless of the distance or how good a shot they are...

I presume this makes me a pussy

err...

also a psycopath.

I use that term pretty much to describe all people that kill other people, regardless of the distance or how good a shot they are...

Nope makes you a human being, perhaps your Dirty Harry avatar gives the wrong impression and Howard thought you were in his club of gun toting rednecks..

They have a hard job so its unsuprising they let off that much steam. Good on them.

err...

also a psycopath.

I don't believe that it makes you a pussy. But I'll reserve my characterization until you answer this question. How would you characterize someone who would not kill someone who threatened their life of the life of their loved ones?

Hard job I agree. Suffering extremes too. Murdering innocent civilians one day and being murdered by far superior guerillas the next! Talk about slog.

I don't believe that it makes you a pussy. But I'll reserve my characterization until you answer this question. How would you characterize someone who would not kill someone who threatened their life of the life of their loved ones?

This made me giggle.

Coming back to a conflict with a sniper rifle is subtley different from defending yourself at the time danger is present.

So
- defending your family = not psycopath
- coming back with an AR-50 and taking someone out at 1000 metres = total nutcase

Let me ask you a question Howard, as you are a fellow American.

- how many people have you killed?
- how many people have you fantasized about killing?