Looking for people who can write articles

In a former life It's what I used to pay a well known finance journo, iirc it was 300 naked press-ups for roughly 750 words...and that was 3 years back and he was doing me a huge favour with that rate.

That's outrageous BS. I know the USD and GBP is worth sh1t due to QE but really, to revert back to this type of means of exchange publicly is beyond respectability.

Wouldn't it be "half-literate"? Pot,kettle if you ask me.

Remind me again why you're allowed to be so unapologetically racist?

Shakone good points.

Typical length 500-1000 maybe even less than 500 if presented correctly.

I need articles on CFD trading, Financial spread betting/spread trading.

Typical topics might be: (as an experienced trader in this area you might have better topic ideas)
Beginners guide to CFD trading, beginners guide to spread trading, etc.
Reviews of certain spread trading firms, ie Tradefair, Paddy Power Trader, City Index, and many more.

Cost per article $15-$30 per article

I'm available on skype as well pm me for that.

For that price, i am sure that you will attract people that know little about trading..... a decent trader has better things to do with his time than write for no pay...

Maybe this is all a joke...

Hello friend

I am succes trader on Trad2Wine. I spreadbet no more than £1 per point and risk maximum 10% of my account on trade. I do not loose evr as my stop loss in SPanish style. I very much like earn $15 for write article on all aspect of trade.

Hello friend

I am succes trader on Trad2Wine. I spreadbet no more than £1 per point and risk maximum 10% of my account on trade. I do not loose evr as my stop loss in SPanish style. I very much like earn $15 for write article on all aspect of trade.

I guess trading is not paying as well as writing short stories this week.

The truth of the matter is I could goto Digital Point or hire writers in the Philippines who do not know the sector and get it done for less than a 3rd of the cost. The difference is I want it to be from someone who actually trades spreads.

Hello friend

This is absolutely priceless. Post of the year.

The truth of the matter is I could goto Digital Point or hire writers in the Philippines who do not know the sector and get it done for less than a 3rd of the cost. The difference is I want it to be from someone who actually trades spreads.

wtf..what bit of this are you struggling with? 15 dollars? 15 FOOKIN DOLLARS!!?? You think any of us value our time at that? Have you any idea how long it takes to craft a decent article? At least a day IMO..Please just go away...

wtf..what bit of this are you struggling with? 15 dollars? 15 FOOKIN DOLLARS!!?? You think any of us value our time at that? Have you any idea how long it takes to craft a decent article? At least a day IMO..Please just go away...

Precisely :LOL:

The margin on my positions tonight will be way over $100k. How much do you think I value $15? :LOL:

Edit: Ask timsk.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Quality costs.
And you think you're going to get quality for $15 !
You get what you pay for.
And you think you're paying top dollar !

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Don't listen to these fools who can't trade. I'm a spread betting & IG Markets legend. Transfer the money to me and await my rough draft. I'll do it over the weekend. $30.

This thread should really be transferred to jokes forum. Best laugh in weeks. :LOL:

Let's put it another way since I don't think you're getting it.
You think you're going to employ a private pilot to explain how to fly a real aircraft so you offer $15 to someone who plays on Flight Simulator.........
And you think you're being shrewd by not paying $5 to someone whose experience is flying paper darts.........

"hirewriters" couldn't as you can tell by the mindset of a $15 man..... :)
Richard