• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 230
I adjust my stop lower ....to....1.9480

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 212
I am closing this trade for 6 pips profit ....the market is in congestion....

I think that its made its move for today

edit
I see we have a fx guru
he has called a retrace to 600,
a 50% retrace would give us 615
we shall see

Last edited:
hornblower said:
I think that its made its move for today

edit
I see we have a fx guru
he has called a retrace to 600,
a 50% retrace would give us 615
we shall see

hi hb, having a beer to keep the wife seeing my chart and beating me up

only way to get 9600 as 50% is if one uses the high of the 8 am bar 9724. otherwise, we need another guru lol

j

Jackinto,

Lol, enjoy the humor, don’t drink too many, everyone has them days once in a while. 50% retrace back to retest the broken support line is a good possibility might even be setting up another coyote wave targeting that same line but that’s too far off to call.

Jmho, the 23.6/ 9750 looks like a better target for now then see which way she goes.

Enjoy the conversation and exchange of ideas everyone.

Cheers!

gm

Attachments

• gm1.gif
    gm1.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 227
Marwan2010 said:
my opinion - i think your shorts look interesting and my observations are
- wave 3 macd divergence 30 min
- rsi break of trendline
- 123 pattern

butt really need a break of 7950 and form a LL

Thanks Mr Bull i dont trade aud, and your question prompted me to look at it, managed to bank 30 pips, though could have made more!

Marwan2010 said:
Hi Bull, yes will try and do a chart, or will explain the reason why? I am just trying out a new method - trading divergences and doing only mini 1 lots. Som eof these trades today have been aggressive and speculative. I am mostly looking at swing trading, and not keen on 10/20 pips.

Started late today and thus missed out on great long trades, overall a losing day, hoping for a better day tommorrow, maybe exercise some discipline.

Still carrying open positions on the following
GBPJPY short at 234.25, stop 50 pips
eurchf short at 1.6099, stop 35 pips
EUR short @ 3272, stop 50 pips

Sure did i exercise discipline today! did not rush to trade, and really waited the open trades to reach my targets

GBPJPY banked 100 pips though could have made more
eurchf was a bad trade and stopped out loss 35 pips
EUR - Closed half the position for 100 pips, th erest is running, have moved stop to 3250. I am targetting a move back to 3100

all in all a nice day - banked 165 pips

Why traders fail? There is a free webinar 2morrow on trading psychology by genesis, if this interests you guys, In past I have found their webinars interesting.

Do You guys Have info on Free Webinars? ie those brokers or product provider hold regularly? if pls feel free to share the info, cos I love attending them.

BTW, in case anyon einterested fxstreet also have the NFP live trading! this can be interesting, it use to be free, it would be educational for a newbie but waste of time for anyone who knows what he is doing

I would love to see webminars

about the psychology of trading so if u have any links that would be great

Marwan2010 said:
Why traders fail? There is a free webinar 2morrow on trading psychology by genesis, if this interests you guys, In past I have found their webinars interesting.

Do You guys Have info on Free Webinars? ie those brokers or product provider hold regularly? if pls feel free to share the info, cos I love attending them.

BTW, in case anyon einterested fxstreet also have the NFP live trading! this can be interesting, it use to be free, it would be educational for a newbie but waste of time for anyone who knows what he is doing