Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Didn't get chance to post live sorry, but re-entered Usd/Chf at 0.94707, currently up 17 pips, have to go into meeting so put on trailing stop at +12 and see where it goes

Eu long @ 12705 stop @ 93

Oh deareme not looking pretty with a failed new high.....

And Stopped.....

Last edited:
i see two more posters have given the thread a 1 star rating, amazing how they come up with that score,must have a great social life

imagesCAH1YC7O dictator.jpg

Caption: "You think you dictator, eh!? Well Mr. Dictator, Lord Flash is bigger dictator, BIGGEST IN WORLD! You give his thread 1 star rating, we find you, and we dangle you by the neck!

See you in hell, Mr. One Star Rater Dictator!!"

Instead of biting the tips of your finger nails off in anxiety after you`ve pulled the trigger on a trade why dont you share your stops and targets...

:confused:

He called the stop as 10. Maybe he's like me and doesn't have a specific target in mind when he takes a trade.
If you're gonna post on here dom, play nice...if you want to ask something, then ask, but there's no need for these continually provocative comments...they just reflect badly on you and lower the whole tone.
...and if he wants to ignore you, he's entitled to...

if you guys are going to keep bickering and competing,you already have a thread dedicated to it,so may be best to fight on their. This is for live calls with stops. I will of course follow the fight:)

He called the stop as 10. Maybe he's like me and doesn't have a specific target in mind when he takes a trade.
If you're gonna post on here dom, play nice...if you want to ask something, then ask, but there's no need for these continually provocative comments...they just reflect badly on you and lower the whole tone.
...and if he wants to ignore you, he's entitled to...

Splashy please take the time to read back through my posts properly.

I`ve written purely fair, non provocative posts from my opinion whether its welcome or not, I'm MORE than happy to receive criticism from anyone who wants to test or challenge my decision to enter a trade. Keeps me on my toes and allows me to defend the reasons why I took the trade, allowing me to understand how others are viewing the market....

On the highlighted, in bold sentence, out of interest, where is it you`re looking to get out once you have entered a trade and how do you gauge whether or not the trade has a good risk/reward in the first place to take?

Not sure how this comment will be greeted, no offence is intended to anybody. You really are best to avoid any sites, like this or any other BB you visit when you are actively trading. IMHO they detract you from the job in hand, and its possible to become a scenario where the focus becomes to post your trades rather than focus on the job in hand, this is where the real learning happens. The only person who should be interested in your trade(s) is you, they are, or should not be or interest to anybody else.

Not sure how this comment will be greeted, no offence is intended to anybody. You really are best to avoid any sites, like this or any other BB you visit when you are actively trading. IMHO they detract you from the job in hand, and its possible to become a scenario where the focus becomes to post your trades rather than focus on the job in hand, this is where the real learning happens. The only person who should be interested in your trade(s) is you, they are, or should not be or interest to anybody else.

It should be met with many recommendations.

spot on, I post live purely for my reasons,I wouldnt be wanting to enter a d&ck swinging contest just to prove a point

This.

spot on, I post live purely for my reasons,I wouldnt be wanting to enter a d&ck swinging contest just to prove a point

I some what agree yeah with you Dinos.

Lord Flasheart, as for d*ck swinging contest, isnt necessarily to prove a point, more so, to express my opinion or simply ask questions, as I have been doing so for a while now?

I`d like to think if I asked and you had time, that you`d take a minute to allow others to understand the reasons created on taking a trade?

Else seems a little daft openly expressing positions in the market in the first place other than to see how many pips you can make against someone else? After all I presume this isn't about who has the most pips? We`re all trading different markets...?

(please dont take this as an argument, just talking freely)

I some what agree yeah with you Dinos.

Lord Flasheart, as for d*ck swinging contest, isnt necessarily to prove a point, more so, to express my opinion or simply ask questions, as I have been doing so for a while now?

I`d like to think if I asked and you had time, that you`d take a minute to allow others to understand the reasons created on taking a trade?

Else seems a little daft openly expressing positions in the market in the first place other than to see how many pips you can make against someone else? After all I presume this isn't about who has the most pips? We`re all trading different markets...?

(please dont take this as an argument, just talking freely)

sure,I have videos and 1000s charts at the start of this thread which explain all my reasons for entry.I will post more charts when I have time and have explained my reasons for not doing as much lately in earlier posts