Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

This just came across. Really screwing with my trading!

Major Edit!! Please ignore Chinese CPI data

February 9, 2012 at 01:08 GMT
Reuters issued data at 00:50 GMT but that was an error on their behalf. Data isn’t expected for another 25 minutes but the Chinese sometimes release their data early or late, hence the lack of surprise

Peter

I got faked out by the reuters mistake. Net 5 pips loss on the 2 trades. Reluctant to enter another trade now. eurusd going up, audusd going down.

Peter

Yeah, nothing to capitalize on tonight. There was that first trade earlier, but it felt so weird I don't mind it being a loss.

Good night to you, Pete. Hope something comes your way. Peace out.

5m chart.
Each time price hit the up trend line it made a new high (thumbs up) except the last time it didn't. This indicates a possible top, correction or shift in trend.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd34.gif
    eurusd34.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 98
5m chart.
Each time price hit the up trend line it made a new high (thumbs up) except the last time it didn't. This indicates a possible top, correction or shift in trend.

Peter

yes,I look for a the first lower high as a possible turning point

could you explain how you juggle your day and family life around,why not just move this side of the pond:)

Simple. I trade when I can until my other half tells me I'm done and gives me the honey-do list :)
I'm the king of my castle,err...when she's not around :LOL:

Peter

Simple. I trade when I can until my other half tells me I'm done and gives me the honey-do list :)
I'm the king of my castle,err...when she's not around :LOL:

Peter

yep I understand that, I have kids to juggle as well. It really does look like the us and asian sessions offer little movement at moment,having said that,ive been in a trade for 4 hrs and its not moved more than 5 pips eiother way

what effect if any will the boe's decision to inject or not inject stimulus have on gbp?