Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Nothing really wowed me so no entry but more data out in 20 minutes so I'll wait. Trade scenario remains the same though.

Peter

fizzle. Not much happening. I've set up a few alerts to pop off at certain levels, otherwise I'll probably not stick around to watch paint dry.

Peter

Morning all,wont be about much today,helping out with a school trip(driving), may get a couple of hours at lunchtime to bang a few pips in:) need to keep this good run going but not get over cocky and remember my struggles earlier in the year. I am now ahead for the year,but not enough to be ahead on the bills etc

cable looks like she could fall a lot further if this line breaks.It is only a 15 min chart so not as reliable as the ones yesterday. Id be interested to know if anyone actually looks at the charts and info we post on here.If not I'm more than happy just to post the trades and make it more of a chat based thread. My personal hunch is that cable may rise a little from this point,but we could see a bigger fall later

Attachments

• 2012-02-01_0710.png
    2012-02-01_0710.png
    76 KB · Views: 113
cable looks like she could fall a lot further if this line breaks.It is only a 15 min chart so not as reliable as the ones yesterday. Id be interested to know if anyone actually looks at the charts and info we post on here.If not I'm more than happy just to post the trades and make it more of a chat based thread. My personal hunch is that cable may rise a little from this point,but we could see a bigger fall later

I click on your charts to see what you are looking at. (y)

Peter

Good morn.

Nice 100 pip move there... Which seemed to all have happened and finished before I got up. Shucks.

Crazy start to the month....euro up over 100 pips on the back of nothing fundamental apart from IMF say deal "soon"...How fickle this market is.......

Crazy start to the month....euro up over 100 pips on the back of nothing fundamental apart from IMF say deal "soon"...How fickle this market is.......

I'm just assuming it's the usual mutual & pension fund prop up of the market, so they're taking money out of USD.

Just conjecture, of course.