Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

i did have an alert, but my spirit was broken when i awoke and was so ****in tired, so threw in the towel..always the way
Yep i know that place well :(, kinda suspected an emotional miscue. Maybe as well as fading the st trend you could fade your emotional state too.

Q) How do i feel? A) Like crap,worn out! maybe this sucker really is going down!

= Get sharp, increase size.

If it were that simple eh.

Aww crap. I traded the range instead of holding, and missed out on this sudden 25 pip spike.

*Head desk*

Attachments

• wedge.jpg
    wedge.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 115
Stubborn though its proving to be, you would think it would come down sooner or later. Its already moved a couple of hundred pips today, is at the top of the range, and the dollar index looks ready to retrace. I'm gonna have a couple of groats on it i think...

wonder if the eur bulls can actually finish this and head for new highs or they gona pussy out and we will grind all the way back down?

Stubborn though its proving to be, you would think it would come down sooner or later. Its already moved a couple of hundred pips today, is at the top of the range, and the dollar index looks ready to retrace. I'm gonna have a couple of groats on it i think...

Charts

Attachments

• dollarindex01024hr.jpg
    dollarindex01024hr.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 131
  • dollarindex0102.jpg
    dollarindex0102.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 110
  • eurusd0102.jpg
    eurusd0102.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 108