Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

cad chart from yesterday. I was pretty certain about this,hence why i was happy to re enter,but still i only managed 30 odd pips from top to bottom

Attachments

• 2012-01-10_0743.png
    2012-01-10_0743.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 122
short cad/jpy at 75.35 sl 75.56,may be a tad too early,but dont want to miss out

What TF that chart, flash? Do you surround potential entry price with a "kill zone", go from what's happening on a lower TF (if there is one :LOL:), or go with your gut?

morning all, back to it.

I was at -5.96% when I stopped mid way through Jan

GBP/USD
OCO
Buy - 15533, SL - 15502, TP - 15560
Sell - 15371, SL -15405, TP - 15324

will be back when one of the orders is triggered.

What TF that chart, flash? Do you surround potential entry price with a "kill zone", go from what's happening on a lower TF (if there is one :LOL:), or go with your gut?

as its a trendline trade,its pretty much the same for most tf. But the majority are based on 60 min. CJ trade is on 60 and 15,ideal sell level was 75.48 with a 20 pip stop

it was still within the parameters

mmm, you're still a naughty boy :LOL:

The parameters are sort of what I meant by a "kill zone" surrounding the price. Depending on how price arrives I will either enter as soon as it gets in the zone or on some direction confirmation in lower TF and stop loss exit (or hedge) if it comes out of the zone the wrong way.

Short eurjpy 97.28 stop 97.40

i assume you meant 98.28...

just curious on your thinking - did you view it as a failed b/o or were you trading a channel, or something else...?
apologies if its a dumb question-just picked up this thread and don't know your trading style.