Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Short EU at 12898 with 40 pip stop, retracement to 12750 should happen sometime over next week me thinks but concerned if gold hold it's ground here at 1,700 so will watch carefully..

a little late to that party K......you may get another chance shortly though...

for bigger days play i'm waiting for that dow futures 13,000 area and see where the bounce falls

N

sub 1.29 on E/U looks tempting ..........I need the Dow futures to keep falling though

GBP has been the big sell to date

Taking a chance on the usd/cad It has not met all my entry conditions but i see a high probabililty sell at 1008 so ideal entry here at 9995 with stop for now @ 10010

buying gold 1710, sl 1700...feels like good support for gld at this level..

there was a very fast scalp on E/U sells earlier below 1.29......missed it dammit !

algos will take control of this market in NY session, could be a little volatile..

Have just gone short usdcad 0.9993 sl 1.0010, good call Flash, will look at my stop again. Reason 1hr/4hr Bear Butterfly and 30min Bear ww. Good luck, as your call first will not count for me I suppose, no probs if so :)

There is this week pivot at 0.9958 and Friday's missed daily pivot at 0.9932 which make reasonable targets, measured move target of Butterfly = 0.9944 area, stretch target for Butterfly = 0.9860 area, other analysis suggests this might have further to run but watch CAD news on Weds and of course NFP Friday.

may a good idea to fade all 30 pip moves today and scalp 10 to 15 pips on retracements..