Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Alert my Lord :devilish:
AR is at the London Investor show at Olympia today.
This is whats happening.
26-10-2012
If you'd like some free education I'm speaking at the London Investor show ,I'm doing a bit on trend lines in my talk. get your backside into a taxi and give us all a report on monday :cheesy:

Alert my Lord :devilish:
AR is at the London Investor show at Olympia today.
This is whats happening.
26-10-2012
If you'd like some free education I'm speaking at the London Investor show ,I'm doing a bit on trend lines in my talk. get your backside into a taxi and give us all a report on monday :cheesy:

the Focker is now using my charts as well. I would happily go for a heckle but theres people I dont want to meet there. And whats more I cant beleive the selfish git has left you outside still in the queue

Last edited:
I do not see much more than scslping opportunities at the moment
gbp/usd buy 16105 buy stop 12 points

I'm still bearish EU looking for retracement down to 12750 area in the medium term, for today I'll look to short EU if it moves up to 12940-50...hopefully the low for the day will be at 12850 area

nice call for a possible turn. I have euro on line of a major break on 4hr chart,could easily see 1.2600 next week

will look to short eur/gbp at 8060 again if it gets there, should get this retracement in eur/gbp but goes against my EU short until 8060 hit

yep,euro could see a major slide. I am in a correlated position but did not call it

this euro chart has been perfectly symmetrical and while we are below 1.2965 we are down and could be big

Attachments

• 2012-10-26_1120.png
    2012-10-26_1120.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 90
yep,euro could see a major slide. I am in a correlated position but did not call it

this euro chart has been perfectly symmetrical and while we are below 1.2965 we are down and could be big

Thanks, did not spot that, moving SL to BE now....

Original short on EU at BE so will add another short on EU at 12920 ish with SL at 12945

Original short on EU at BE so will add another short on EU at 12920 ish with SL at 12945

Forget 12920, now will short again at 12905...sweet move this in EU..this could be a +120 pip high to low day today

Sorry guysIi am going to desert you on this one, I need to go out so setting a trailing tp of 10 points, 12905 will knock me out wit 44 points.

short EU again at 12905, SL at 12945...will need to watch carefully with GDP numbers due soon..