Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Thanks for joining the thread. You seem to be very experienced in your views for a new poster. Would you like to tell us about yourself. Are you a trading mentor or is all your advice given freely,thanks and good luck

too bad you guys deleted my posts.

I am here to share a method that could be beneficial to everyone and of-course i meant no harm by sharing the log in to follow the test account to see if the method is reasonable not. But nevertheless i have seen that the same myopic reception is giving.

Look here bro, no one is asking if anyone here is real trader or not and i dare anyone to post his/her real trade activities or record of trades here.

The truth remains that this business is full of losers that claim to be winners and except we come together to learn one or two things from each other i guess we will never make a headway.

Good bye mr real trader.

This is my first post in these forums. I've been trading independently for 10 years now, so hopefully i can give some good names for short term momentum in the near future. Not that many great stock setups right now...keep an eye on WFR in the next few days...i dont think its ready to go yet, but a lot of positive momentum seems to be setting up...

As you guys can see the weekly timeframe shows very little overhead resistance until around $3.40...

nmhtu0.jpg

The daily timeframe confirming that as well...

15flxs4.jpg

When the shorter term timeframes set up ill post that as well...may take one more day.. good luck :)

Attachments

• WFRweekly.JPG
    WFRweekly.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 99
Morning all,
Back from holiday
need to make back all the money wife gave away to the french.
usd/cad is near a monthly support point and all the stochs look good for a buy.
buying @ 9934
stop 30 points

This has been the most boring trade ever.
Is anyone else still in it?
Moving stop loss to B/E