Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Spanish stocks under pressure MV ?

If you think that Spanish stocks are under pressure you should take a look at Spanish Banks and Spanish property prices. With unemployment predicted to rise to 25% + it is not a pretty picture - not that I trade either stocks or property.

That is why I dont put my money in the bank....I buy Greek bonds....It's much safer :LOL:

I'm going to wait until the US employment data is out in about an hour. Should be lackluster until then. Also crude oil inventories in 3 hours.

Peter

I'm going to wait until the US employment data is out in about an hour. Should be lackluster until then. Also crude oil inventories in 3 hours.

Peter

I'm out of the CAD trade for a 17 pip loss. Like you, I will wait until after the ADP before looking for anything new.

Off for coffee now! :)

cad chart showswe are right on the line. I dont normally like to take a trade if we have a higher low close to the line,but for the pips im risking its worth it

Attachments

• 2012-03-07_1244.png
    2012-03-07_1244.png
    105 KB · Views: 142
have set to take 1/2 of at +15,in case i get a news spike go my way. I dont mind trading through news as if the spike goes against me,its probably broken through the resistance

Apple stores NOW have a genius counter which helps young hopefuls use its products to make films etc.
No wonder they are doing so well. The shop is now a hang out centre.
Good ideas to promote interest and therefore sales.