Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I think I'm done for tonight too. So far I'm having a huge week. Could turn in an instant though so keeping ego and greed in check.

Peter

Long E/U @ 1.3132 S/L 1.3097

Attachments

• eurusd60.jpg
    eurusd60.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 100
Cant see a great deal about this AM. Look at gbp/aud chart,same as I posted yesterday. went straight up to the line at about 1.am. I should really leave wacky some instructions really. Usd/jpy looks as though it could break to the downside,but i havent traded that pair for about 6 months and its not really my sort of pattern
USD/CAD is about the best for a short,but any upward turn would imply the channel could be broken so tough to call.Looks like back to kids and stick cricket for a while

Attachments

• 2012-03-07_0710.png
    2012-03-07_0710.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 2012-03-07_0711.png
    2012-03-07_0711.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 2012-03-07_0716.png
    2012-03-07_0716.png
    91 KB · Views: 106
usd/jpy could be about to break that line, i would need a clearer lower high were i to attempt to short it

:sleep:
mornin' all. Can't keep my eyes open. Looks like a double toothpick morning. Need coffee

Peter

morning - I'm going to try a long from this level...

long eur/usd 1.3140 sl 35

[on the basis that the dollar move is now overdone (not much to go on, I know ;))]

like the cad short. Im also short cad but could post in time. Im surprised it hast falled more with the way euor has risen. That does cause me concern,what if euro starts to fall, cad could be in trouble

like the cad short. Im also short cad but could post in time. Im surprised it hast falled more with the way euor has risen. That does cause me concern,what if euro starts to fall, cad could be in trouble
Agreed, but the dollar has been weakening during this mornings session, so I am still feeling fairly positive - for the moment.

German Industrial's just came out much worse than expected, so that may negatively impact the Cad trade!

My take on the Aud - Cad
small pull back and then up again

Anyone agree ?

Attachments

• Aud-Cad.PNG
    Aud-Cad.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 100