Live Forex Traderoom Webcam

Sam, I used to do a lot of work in Livingston, Calif. It is a small town about 300 miles north of you off of Hwy 99. One of my absolute favorite places to stay while on the road was in that town. The problem was the hotel was next to a chicken factory. There was no such thing as opening the windows for fresh air. The odurous smell of the chicken factory was horrid. I became good friends with the owners of the hotel. Ironically, my first year, 1984, in Livingston was their first year of ownership. 1997 was my final year in the town, and it was also the year the owners sold the hotel.
I'll never forget that hotel, but whewwwww!!! I could never forget the chicken factory. I can smell it thinking about it.

:LOL: Yes, I know, they were doing septic service to all the houses on the beach yesterday! Horrid odor!!:eek:

Sam could you please tell me if the room is really free? Or is it like an introductory kind of thing were they get a lot of people by advertising on the site and then they charge a fee every month once the introductory period ends.

absolutely nothing wrong if this were the case but its just that we should be told up front.

if its absolutely free whats ur gain in this? Besides I've only seen one other live trade room which is absolutely 100% free no strings attached. What i'm saying is its NOT normal in forex to run a free room without some motive. So I dont mean to be suspicious or disrespectful and I hope you understand my question.

edit:i just checked out the site, is it about selling the forex moneymap software?

Trade results for Aug 4, 2010..

Was a bit slow, we managed to grow our accounts about 1.1%. So far for the week we are at 6% account growth in just 3 days..

here are the timestamped tradecalls (inLondon time)

anncmnt-screen-shot-8-04-10.jpg

...good trades,

Sam

Sam, I used to do a lot of work in Livingston, Calif. It is a small town about 300 miles north of you off of Hwy 99. One of my absolute favorite places to stay while on the road was in that town. The problem was the hotel was next to a chicken factory. There was no such thing as opening the windows for fresh air. The odurous smell of the chicken factory was horrid. I became good friends with the owners of the hotel. Ironically, my first year, 1984, in Livingston was their first year of ownership. 1997 was my final year in the town, and it was also the year the owners sold the hotel.
I'll never forget that hotel, but whewwwww!!! I could never forget the chicken factory. I can smell it thinking about it.

hilarious. I think I can almost smell it too! I am surprised they lasted as long as they did being next to a chicken factory..:)

Sam could you please tell me if the room is really free? Or is it like an introductory kind of thing were they get a lot of people by advertising on the site and then they charge a fee every month once the introductory period ends.

absolutely nothing wrong if this were the case but its just that we should be told up front.

if its absolutely free whats ur gain in this? Besides I've only seen one other live trade room which is absolutely 100% free no strings attached. What i'm saying is its NOT normal in forex to run a free room without some motive. So I dont mean to be suspicious or disrespectful and I hope you understand my question.

edit:i just checked out the site, is it about selling the forex moneymap software?

Hi fugly,

There is no introductory period.. I trade live daily and you are invited to join me via webcam. You can join me everyday if you like and you can follow my calls and analysis, for free. I'd say a pretty good value.

Yes, I use the FX MoneyMap to trade for two seperate online traderooms. If you would like to take your trading beyond just following my calls, and you want to learn my style of trading ( I was mentored by 26 year InterBank Chief Dealer) then you would register to come on the traderoom for a free session. If you like, you can subscribe (very low monthly for daily live coaching in the live market).

I do the webcam free for several reasons.. Main reason is TRANSPARENCY, something that no one else seems to provide You can trade with me live everyday for free, no strings. You can see before you ever give me your name that I am consistent and I can do the same for your trading. No smoke and mirrors. When you are ready to take it to the next level, just let me know.

hope to see you on webcam.. there is also a chat on the webcam you can ask questions..

...good trades,

Sam

Hi fugly,

There is no introductory period.. I trade live daily and you are invited to join me via webcam. You can join me everyday if you like and you can follow my calls and analysis, for free. I'd say a pretty good value.

Yes, I use the FX MoneyMap to trade for two seperate online traderooms. If you would like to take your trading beyond just following my calls, and you want to learn my style of trading ( I was mentored by 26 year InterBank Chief Dealer) then you would register to come on the traderoom for a free session. If you like, you can subscribe (very low monthly for daily live coaching in the live market).

I do the webcam free for several reasons.. Main reason is TRANSPARENCY, something that no one else seems to provide You can trade with me live everyday for free, no strings. You can see before you ever give me your name that I am consistent and I can do the same for your trading. No smoke and mirrors. When you are ready to take it to the next level, just let me know.

hope to see you on webcam.. there is also a chat on the webcam you can ask questions..

...good trades,

Sam

How much monthly?

How much monthly?

Hi tonegawa,

subscription is only $249/month. Includes live trade calls, daily live market coaching.

(do not want to turn this thread into a discussion about my services tho, you can always private message me, or just sign up for free session, then we can talk details privately)

...good trades,
Sam

Hi everyone, Trading room performance for Thursday Aug 5, 2010

we only took one trade, took +9 on half and +17 on half, for about 1.3% account growth..

for the week we did about +75 pips for 7.5% account growth, in 4 days..

here are the transcripts..

anncmnt-screen-shot-8-05-10.jpg

Take care all, have a great weekend and if you are trading Non-Farm Payroll tomorrow.. BE CAREFUL, it is only the most volatile news release in forex..

...good trades,

Sam

Change in Trade room Hours

Just wanted to let everyone know.. The traderoom hours will be altered from Monday going forward..

New Hours:

Mon - Thursday 7 am- 9am Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Thanks all and have a great weekend!

Sam

The insides were a dream. As long as you kept the window closed, you were okay.
I was staying there when waterbeds were still somewhat a novelty. They gave me the waterbed suite at no extra charge, which was also on top of the generous discount they gave us.
I forgot my wallet one time. I asked them to spring me a favor and just give me the room for the night, and I'll pay them the next day, because it was an all cash business.
They told me, "Don't worry about it. Stay here as long as you'd like, and pay us the next time you are in the area." I didn't take advantage of them I paid them in full for four nights the next day. Even then, I had trouble getting them to take my money.

hilarious. I think I can almost smell it too! I am surprised they lasted as long as they did being next to a chicken factory..:)

Re: Change in Trade room Hours

7--9?!?!?!? You part-timer you. Do you work for a living--LOL.

BTW, keep up the good work. If you were a con man, I'd be all over you like a mad cat.

Just wanted to let everyone know.. The traderoom hours will be altered from Monday going forward..

New Hours:

Mon - Thursday 7 am- 9am Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Thanks all and have a great weekend!

Sam

Hi fugly,

...good trades,

Sam

Hi Sam,

I must say you're one of the few people I've seen in this business who is sincere. What you say sounds very fair.

thx for the explanation

Re: Change in Trade room Hours

7--9?!?!?!? You part-timer you. Do you work for a living--LOL.

BTW, keep up the good work. If you were a con man, I'd be all over you like a mad cat.

:) My mornings have been too hectic.. I have been turning it on a little late the last few dys, so I figure I'll make it a time I can be more consistent.

thanks, Paul, I know you would..

For those who have missed this weeks webcam, I have put up recordings of this weeks sessions here.

These videos show the fibonacci grids in action.

Mods, let me know if this link is ok, I just feel its relevant to the discussion..

...good trades,

Sam

P.S. Videos are best viewed in full screen..

Last edited:
Sam, a suggestion, give this up...A further suggestion, next time just be straight and up front, on reflection doncha think this approach would have worked much better?

"Alright guys? here's the thing, got a live web cam trading room set up, bit nervous, first blast at this, but we're making a few pips using a 'system' I've bought into optimised. But heh, we know this game is 90% psyche and MM anyhow right?

"So here's the drill, join me for a month, then I'll charge $100 per month thereafter. No special science, I'm not in this to educate you all, havnt got the time, you'll see me taking trades with other guys and I won't have multi ID's in the room talking to each other, I havn't got the energy. If you want to shadow them and the trades all well and good. Worth it for a couple of months to see if we can build a *community* of sorts? Might be fun? Here's the link..."

Al this sophist fly trap "come into my lair/parlour" stuff is so long in the tooth now it's prehistoric...

Sam, a suggestion, give this up...A further suggestion, next time just be straight and up front, on reflection doncha think this approach would have worked much better?

"Alright guys? here's the thing, got a live web cam trading room set up, bit nervous, first blast at this, but we're making a few pips using a 'system' I've bought into optimised. But heh, we know this game is 90% psyche and MM anyhow right?

"So here's the drill, join me for a month, then I'll charge $100 per month thereafter. No special science, I'm not in this to educate you all, havnt got the time, you'll see me taking trades with other guys and I won't have multi ID's in the room talking to each other, I havn't got the energy. If you want to shadow them and the trades all well and good. Worth it for a couple of months to see if we can build a *community* of sorts? Might be fun? Here's the link..."

Al this sophist fly trap "come into my lair/parlour" stuff is so long in the tooth now it's prehistoric...

Black Swan,

As I said before, I have been upfront from the beginning. And If I said any of those things you suggested, then I would be lying..

I am in it to educate traders, and i do have the time to do it, I am not nervous, and I am not going to put a time limit on the webcam, it is there until it is gone. It will remain free for its entirety.

I don't doubt this comment from you, seems like you never got over about our previous disagreement. I apologize for that. I thought it ws a thought provoking discussion, I didn't realize you would take such offense.. you have taken shots at me ever since..

What is wrong with everyone?? Don't we want to trade??? It seems most of the VOCAL members on this board are so caught up in petty things, how are you ever going to learn to trade???

Why is everyone so scared of a traderoom webcam?? just sit back and watch for a while. you see I have been consistent so far.. out in the open. So just let it happen.. Everything will be ok...

Talk about getting in the way of progress....

Last edited:
Sam, sales, marketing and pr is my skill set, I might not be a world class forex trader but consider myself world class at the other 3 disciplines...;) fwiw I've started new start web based initiatives (financial services) and managed to get 18,000 unique visits per day (inside the first year/18 months) through SES and other below the line marketing methods...

IMO close on 100% of the pushes I've seen on here and other forums for; trader rooms, courses, EAs, strategies etc. are bogus and I'm not alone in that view. Therefore anytime anyone arrives (very late in your case) to offer up something not very new then folks' bu115hit detectors are on a heightened state of awareness.

From the off you have a lot of convincing to do to persuade traders that you're not just another scam artist and chancer, you should have known this before you posted your first intro...and again I'd emphasise that you've arrived very late to the party/getting in the game...I saw your original post and immediately thought; "oh here we go, another one..:rolleyes:"

Therefore, taking everything I've said, there's only one way to approach it, no sophist speak, no tortured tautology.. just lay out your case and tell folk what you want (money) and what they may get in return. The only point of difference you could have offered up could have/should have started with a refreshing approach, something none of us had seen before. Sadly that's just (practically) non-existent in this industry..

You're now showing signs of frustration and attempting to turn the tables and project your potential audience as "the failures" because they havn't bought into your philosophy, again this is the usual pattern sellers of courses/trading rooms follow..they then lick their wounds and come back again, and again, and...

There's nothing wrong with the audience they're simply a touch cleverer than you first thought, again this comes down to your lack of in-depth research into what the industry needs, what difference can you make, how you could possibly stand apart...My suggestion fwiw is to stop debating and defending yourself, (you've probably established already that your sign-up rate from this forum is practically nil), so spend some real money, through Google, or take up a banner ad on here and forex peace army, FF etc and try a more conventional professional approach..

Change the handle and next time be professional about it.You have to claim " I made x pips over so many months , and turned my $ 10k account into a six figure sum.I am a professional trader ,I usually don't hang around forums , normally trade from my mobile on a yacht"

None of this amateurish stuff like "I ain't made any money from trading but expect you to pay me to build my account"