Live Forex Traderoom Webcam

Caught the repeat of your trading session I think, looks good and you explain yourself well, will check it out live tomorrow, but considering it's free, wish I'd found this when I started out a few years back, might have saved me some money ;)

Thanks to all who attended to day.. I personally ended up -5 on the day, but many traders in the room were able to net 50+ pips today...

Safe trading all..
chat-screen-shot-7-13-10-pt1.bmp

chat-screen-shot-7-13-10-pt2.bmp

See you tomorrow..

...good trades,
Sam

Caught the repeat of your trading session I think, looks good and you explain yourself well, will check it out live tomorrow, but considering it's free, wish I'd found this when I started out a few years back, might have saved me some money ;)

Hi Sangfroid, How did you find the session this morning?

Live forex trading room transcript for 7/22/2010

Thanks to all who attended, a very good session, in a tricky market...

chat-screen-shot-7-22-10.jpg

...good trades,
Sam

Tonegawa, I see you are new to the site. If it is 20 pips per day you are looking for, then Sam is the real deal. It's about as transparent as you get. I got no hidden agenda, and I wouldn't stake my name on it if I didn't believe it.
Maybe that will add some confidence when you get to hsi trading room.

I will follow your advice.

Tomorrow I will watch your session :cheesy:

Tonegawa, I see you are new to the site. If it is 20 pips per day you are looking for, then Sam is the real deal. It's about as transparent as you get. I got no hidden agenda, and I wouldn't stake my name on it if I didn't believe it.
Maybe that will add some confidence when you get to hsi trading room.

What is sam?

Anyway, it's about 2 weeks I have been reading lots of info about forex. But I'm overwhelmed with too much information and I don't know how to start.

This traderoom webcam is a very cool idea :clap:
I can get an idea on how it works watching real people doing it.

By the way, I will use demo accounts for AT LEAST six months before using real money.
I don't want to risk money, if I don't know what I am doing. :|

Sam is that skinny bald-headed guy with his daughter on his lap.
Take some good advice. There is so much information out there. We are in Sam's thread, so let me suggest if this is the way you are going, then focus on his webinar, and what you will learn from him. Demo trade what you see, and then determine, over the long run if that type of methodology fits your trading style. Continue to read other things and experiment with other indicators, but stay focused and committed to one thing. This is a good start for you. Believe me, I'm bold enough to tell you to run for the hills if this was a scam.
Another thing, there are many solicitors that will promise you the moon. Never pay for anything, and never believe that something comes for free with little work. If you become successful as a trader, it will only be because you paid the price.

What is sam?

Anyway, it's about 2 weeks I have been reading lots of info about forex. But I'm overwhelmed with too much information and I don't know how to start.

This traderoom webcam is a very cool idea :clap:
I can get an idea on how it works watching real people doing it.

By the way, I will use demo accounts for AT LEAST six months before using real money.
I don't want to risk money, if I don't know what I am doing. :|

Take some good advice. There is so much information out there. We are in Sam's thread, so let me suggest if this is the way you are going, then focus on his webinar, and what you will learn from him. Demo trade what you see, and then determine, over the long run if that type of methodology fits your trading style. Continue to read other things and experiment with other indicators, but stay focused and committed to one thing. This is a good start for you. Believe me, I'm bold enough to tell you to run for the hills if this was a scam.
Another thing, there are many solicitors that will promise you the moon. Never pay for anything, and never believe that something comes for free with little work. If you become successful as a trader, it will only be because you paid the price.

thanks for the info.
Tomorrow I'll give you my opinion.
I will also start watching the videos on the tutorial section

Thank you for the kind words Paul.. Very good advice.

...and yes, I am the skinny bald one...(y)

Here are the timestamped transcripts from today's session. If you weighted your positions accordingly.. (20pips =2% of trading capital) We grew our accounts just under 1.5% today. I am usually a little cautious on Mondays..(lots of false breakouts..) so exited many positions that worked out for much more..

anncmnt-screen-shot-7-26-10.jpg

here are the chat transcripts from today:

chat-screen-shot-7-26-10-pt1.jpg

chat-screen-shot-7-26-10-pt2.jpg

Take care all.

...good trades,

Sam

I will follow your advice.

Tomorrow I will watch your session :cheesy:

Ok Tonegawa, Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. There is a chat button on webcam, so if you have any questions during the session, just ask via chat and I will respond voice to you..

...good trades.

Here are the traderoom performance results for today, July 28..

We netted about 17 pips, with just under 2% account growth today. Thanks to all who attended..

Here are the timestamped transcripts...

anncmnt-screen-shot-7-28-10.jpg

Here is the traderoom chat..
chat-screen-shot-7-28-10.jpg

Safe Trading all, see you tomorrow on the webcam.

Sam

Thanks to all who attended,

Here are the traderoom performance results for today, Aug 3..

We netted about 28 pips, with just under 3% account growth today. A fantastic day of trading.

Here are the timestamped transcripts...

anncmnt-screen-shot-8-03-10.jpg

Remember our goal is to make 20 pips/day, and weight that to 2%.. so we try to achieve 2% account growth per day. Today we did 3%, that will help the average..

...good trades,

Sam

I watched in for a bit on the webcam. Good stuff and nice trading. Great view from the trading room - shame about the smell of sewage though! Lol!

Sam.

I watched in for a bit on the webcam. Good stuff and nice trading. Great view from the trading room - shame about the smell of sewage though! Lol!

Sam.

:LOL: Yes, I know, they were doing septic service to all the houses on the beach yesterday! Horrid odor!!:eek:

Thanks to all who attended,

Here are the traderoom performance results for today, Aug 3..

We netted about 28 pips, with just under 3% account growth today. A fantastic day of trading.

OOPS! This post from above was actually from Aug 2!! I put the wrong date...

HERE are the transcripts for TODAY Aug 3, 2010....

We netted about 21 pips when it was all said and done, growing our accounts by just over 2% today... Market was VERY SLOW, so did not get any momentum moves..

anncmnt-screen-shot-8-03-101.jpg

I also got a great private chat during our trading session.. (Blocked out his last name for privacy...)

Dan-P-testimonial-name-blur.jpg

Take care everyone and safe trading..
Hope to see you on the webcam tomorrow..

...good trades,
Sam