Best Thread Live Cable Trading

yes took it for 41 pips thought I might take a leaf out of marm and zukes "in n out" book whilst we are bouncing around

dc2000 said:
and back in again lookin to hold for the 394 hit
presume your 236 was the 61.8% retracement on the days range? (and i don't believe in all that..... ;) ).
My data shows res at 390 on fri and sunday nights, but dailyfx chart agrees with you at 394

presume your 236 was the 61.8% retracement on the days range? (and i don't believe in all that..... ).
My data shows res at 390 on fri and sunday nights, but dailyfx chart agrees with you at 394

sorry no the 236 is derived from a price at a point in time the 394 comes from projecting forward a target the profit level is 394 and the short level is 427

coolTrader said:
did anyone see a spike down to 1.8233 on cable some 3 mins ago? On all cable pairs actually

Very fast and sharp. Depends on your price provider on what price you saw. I have seen two lows at 48 and 57. 33 would have been good for limit orders but not for stop losses!

coolTrader said:
did anyone see a spike down to 1.8233 on cable some 3 mins ago? On all cable pairs actually

No. There was a spike down, but it did not go below even 60 on my screen. I use Saxo Bank.

coolTrader said:

Probably caused by mistake by interbank trader on their direct dealing machines. Too big size or wrong price level input

Morning all. I am currently:

10 lots
LONG 261
Stop 234
Targets 295 (2 lots), 316 (2 lots), 350 (3 lots), 405 (3 lots)

ChowClown said:
Morning,

Today's VEBO orders:

BUY: 8299.8
SL: 8254.8
TP: 8449.8

SELL: 8247.8
SL: 8292.8
TP: 8094.8

Morning Chow,

What's the difference between your system and Big Ben?

...they're variations on a theme. Both attempt to ride the main trend of the day, after Frankfurt and London 'power hours'.

ChowClown said:
...they're variations on a theme. Both attempt to ride the main trend of the day, after Frankfurt and London 'power hours'.

Yes, a good strategy. But Frankfurt starts trading one hour before London as far as I know. Have you backtested how your method would work if you started 6.00GMT instead of 7.00 GMT?
PS. I can't understand why Hans first starts 8.00 GMT.