Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Looks like I'll be reading more Sherlock Holmes up until the ECB news.

Currently long at 57, early Tokyo hit my short at 35, there's b/o entries both ends (10.36CET and still a range of 38 pips???)

Morning all, already short from today's orders @345:

BUY stop: 8386
SL: 8351
TP: 8536 or 4pm timed exit

SELL stop:8345
SL: 8381
TP: 8192 or 4pm timed exit

Morning all..I'm Long 333, but pissed off as I just missed my target (383) this am. My stop is at 303.

Molasses day... :|

Out of all shorts, minor loss, looking to rebuild the a bearish pyramid on the way up (that is, if it goes up).
Safety net: entry short at 33

marmoset said:
Slow start for the day, managed to scalp 7 pips, awaiting news.

Today it looks euro-bullish: Danish industrial production up by 4%, Dutch provisional inflation slightly up, swatch of news and Trichet at NY open.

BoE expected to leave the rate at 4.5%, ECB expected to sound hawkish but earliest hike expected in August.

Currently long at 57, got a b/o entry long at 73

Trichet hawkish? :cheesy: Don't count on it. He don't want a strong euro (and weak dollar) .

"Vigilance" is the watchword. But will Trichet use it? No, I don't think so.

dc2000 said:
slightly later than advertised but Im in

hi dc
why do you think its going to go up to 8500 ?
I feel its going to drift down a bit more

please bear in mind that I only trade what I see
regards
Hornblower

what a horrible day so far... :devilish: :(

even the 4th July holiday produced more opportunity

wasp said:
what a horrible day so far... :devilish: :(

Count your blessings! I'm watching the action from a FXStreet chart, while I just put the dealer desk's number on speeddial.

Looks like my safety net at 33 got filled (not good, I wanted a clean run up so I could go short higher up). :(

marmoset said:
Count your blessings! I'm watching the action from a FXStreet chart, while I just put the dealer desk's number on speeddial.

Looks like my safety net at 33 got filled (not good, I wanted a clean run up so I could go short higher up). :(

Even with the right charts and my platform up and running I still keep losing! :eek: I don't like tight ranges, I like it to move!

OK, CMS back up and running again.

Safety net got filled :(

Closed all longs, trying to get out of safety net at minimal damage and start over :devilish:

Hmm, but then again, Trichet may prove to be a wet firecracker and the unemployment figs, albeit lightweight news, might give it just the right amount of nudge to push cable off the plank...

Baruch said:
Trichet hawkish? :cheesy: Don't count on it. He don't want a strong euro (and weak dollar) .

"Vigilance" is the watchword. But will Trichet use it? No, I don't think so.

Well, I was wrong. :cheesy: