League Traders Ltd

t2wjunkie

Hello all

As with many other posts around here, I am wondering if anyone knows a little bit about League Traders Ltd? I have been invited to interview, so I thought I would try and do a bit of research but to no avail. The website does not divulge what they trade etc.

Any thoughts anyone? Hope everyone is having a good weekend (any day not spent at the office sorting out more paperwork is a great day to me!)

xxx :D

Morning,

League trade out of Refco's 155 office on Bishopsgate, they offer extremely good technical training, and one on one mentoring. The lads who I know who went in there from Refco are doing really well and consistently making money. The two head guys seem like good blokes too. Hope this helps.

Hulk said:
Morning,

League trade out of Refco's 155 office on Bishopsgate, they offer extremely good technical training, and one on one mentoring. The lads who I know who went in there from Refco are doing really well and consistently making money. The two head guys seem like good blokes too. Hope this helps.

Do they use the same trading floor as well? The pictures on their website look identical to Refco's floor.

Cheers,
N6