Lead the way

ucoa

Hey gang,

I am looking for a sestimatic way to learn about the future market but focuse on the emini series.

A little about myself:

My life experiance brought me into the field of psychology where I currently work with people who experiance a wide range of mental disorders. This lead me into the world of psychotherapy where I currently hold certification in Nero Lingristic Programing and Hypnotherapy.

I ran into the world of Foriegn Exchange where I started to trade for a propitery trading firm in short order. Needless to say that I left the trading firm to keep persuing my academic carrer.

I always been saying I would return to the world of trading and last week that time has finnaly came. I took a few weeks to research other markets outside of the FX and I came to the conclusion that the future market fits my personality better then the FX. After my prerequisite research I gave the idea of trading future contracts the green light. I'm currently in my material phase where I'm developing a method to learn efficiently how to trade futures.

I'm looking for the TOP 3-5 books on how to be successful at trading futures for a living this includes emini future market. If you can recomand any DVDs or Training programs that would be greatly appreciated but not needed since I have that dymansion covered.

Please only seriouse or successful traders please respond. Please keep in mind I already read most "basic trading" books that all traders must read.

Thanks!