laptops YM Trades.

Hi guys

Rainman, yes still in,nothing has changed or I would have posted.

Short 12578
Stop 100
Target 170

ymonly said:
laptop 1....do you always trade this well?..
Yes ;) . I think we got a good set up for it to fall but I will add 50 points to the stop for tommorow trading for some breathing room dew holidays. you may get over exaggerated moves.but this may be my last trade.

However, I have another method that I will post, trading live again. but these trades I will hold untill the close not over night. .The basis of the method is to buy on weakness in the first hour and sell strength in the first hour trading the YM but will work on any market :)

cheers

Look forward to that Laptop, see how this one works will be an interesting journey!
Chris

chindl said:
Look forward to that Laptop, see how this one works will be an interesting journey!
Chris
Hi Chris

Still in the trade its now going in my favour. This will be my 20th live call and the last on this thread. However, I will open a new thread giving 1 signal a day on the ER2/Russel with no over night hold. I will post charts with all trades. I will start next Monday. The ER2 trades will be live calls.

Current Postion

Short 12578
Stop 100
Target 170....New Target 111

http://quote.prophet.net//applets/j...et.net&symbol=YMM7&duration=120d&frequency=2h

laptop1 said:
Hi Chris

Still in the trade its now going in my favour. This will be my 20th live call and the last on this thread. However, I will open a new thread giving 1 signal a day on the ER2/Russel with no over night hold. I will post charts with all trades. I will start next Monday. The ER2 trades will be live calls.

Current Postion

Short 12578
Stop 100
Target 170....New Target 111

http://quote.prophet.net//applets/javachart/printGif.jsp?id=http://JUSTICE.prophet.net/TemporaryFiles/JavaCharts/171.1176322363161.print.gif&scope=common&host=www.prophet.net&symbol=YMM7&duration=120d&frequency=2h
Sorry to see your last trade of this journal ending on a sour note. Counter trend trading is risky business. Good luck with your er2 thread. Looking back at some of the er2 trades you have posted, I'm sure it will be sucessful.

Hey Buzz....why R U Leaving? Still Looking The Right Answers ...porgie Gave It To You Over And Over

THE PROBELM WITH TH E COUNTER TRENDERS IS THEY THINK THEY ARE CATCHING THE APEX WHEN THEY ARE NOT...EXCEPT FOR THE SELDOM ACCIDENTAL LICKS..........THEY ARE LLOOKING FOR FIRST MOVE OF NEW RUN...ZERO STARTING POINT OF NEW RUN.....AGE OLD STUFF THAT CONTINUES TO KICK BOOTAY.....LIKE BUZZ'S....HOPE ALL DO WELL...HOPING IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT....FOR MOST... :LOL:

They See A Retracement / Rally Dip ....it Is Turning I Must Jump In I Know This Is Turn Because My Up Or Down Bias Is Screaming Enter Now Before You Get Left Behind....my 5 Min Chart Is Screaming Perfect Signal Now Right Now. Then The 30 Min Chart Says Later Hey Stupid See What You Did???you Put Your Foot Into Your Own Steel Trap And Got It Choppped Off...

Few! been away for a few days on Holidays, I didt get back in time to post to say to get out at breakeven, when the market moved 90 points in my favour, but you have to take my word for it and if anyone knows me I try to be as transparent as I can with my trades.However for the record I will take the loss. But it should have been a breakeven trade. :eek:

ymonly said:
THE PROBELM WITH TH E COUNTER TRENDERS IS THEY THINK THEY ARE CATCHING THE APEX WHEN THEY ARE NOT...EXCEPT FOR THE SELDOM ACCIDENTAL LICKS..........THEY ARE LLOOKING FOR FIRST MOVE OF NEW RUN...ZERO STARTING POINT OF NEW RUN.....AGE OLD STUFF THAT CONTINUES TO KICK BOOTAY.....LIKE BUZZ'S....HOPE ALL DO WELL...HOPING IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT....FOR MOST... :LOL:

dont know who you are or why you call me buzz. but it would seem you come out of the wood work as soon as I have a loss and telling me I should have done it this way or that way. The trade was 90 points going my way, I was on holidays and as I said above I couldent post to say the trade is now at B/E The account stands at 100,000 :D trading 12 lots on the DJM7 Contract........ymonly you now the saying talk is cheap and you are showing you self up on your three post, maybe you are a 1 lot wonder.

rainman2 said:
Sorry to see your last trade of this journal ending on a sour note. Counter trend trading is risky business. .

Another one telling me what to do.again talk is cheap, if you know the answers post live or if you can beat over 100.000k trading 12 lots on the DJM7 Contract show us.

PS
For rainman and ymonly

Your posts show you both up. Let me give you both some advice from my trading experience over the years. Trading is a loser's game.you must learn how to lose It takes years to understand that being wrong is what trading is all about.

laptop1 said:
Few! been away for a few days on Holidays, I didt get back in time to post to say to get out at breakeven, when the market moved 90 points in my favour, but you have to take my word for it and if anyone knows me I try to be as transparent as I can with my trades.However for the record I will take the loss. But it should have been a breakeven trade. :eek:

dont know who you are or why you call me buzz. but it would seem you come out of the wood work as soon as I have a loss and telling me I should have done it this way or that way. The trade was 90 points going my way, I was on holidays and as I said above I couldent post to say the trade is now at B/E The account stands at 100,000 :D trading 12 lots on the DJM7 Contract........ymonly you now the saying talk is cheap and you are showing you self up on your three post, maybe you are a 1 lot wonder.

Another one telling me what to do.again talk is cheap, if you know the answers post live or if you can beat over 100.000k trading 12 lots on the DJM7 Contract show us.

PS
For rainman and ymonly

Your posts show you both up. Let me give you both some advice from my trading experience over the years. Trading is a loser's game.you must learn how to lose It takes years to understand that being wrong is what trading is all about.
Unless you edited your journal, you have stated that you were wagering $1 a point. Are you stating now that your are playing 12 contracts all along? Why so agressive today? Has the loss gotten to you? You had a great start to the journal when the market was collapsing in one direction but since, I merely stated that it appears that you have been counter trend trading since.

So since you started this journal, it appears that you have made more than the entirety of last year. Am I correct?

rainman2 said:
Unless you edited your journal, you have stated that you were wagering $1 a point. Are you stating now that your are playing 12 contracts all along? Why so agressive today? Has the loss gotten to you? You had a great start to the journal when the market was collapsing in one direction but since, I merely stated that it appears that you have been counter trend trading since.

So since you started this journal, it appears that you have made more than the entirety of last year. Am I correct?

I based the trades on 1 pound a point for ease of following. There is no need for me to say how much I personally trade is irrelevant to you.

Regrding counter trend trading, you can make a lot of money trading off the open doing the opposite of the crowd. I don't think you are ready for it though. Remember a trend is a trend until it bends.

Last edited:
laptop1 said:
The account stands at 100,000 :D trading 12 lots on the DJM7 Contract
As to how much you make, it doesn't matter to me. I wish you all the success in the world, but I find it interesting how much better you are doing this year than last.
laptop1 said:
Its been a hard year for me, only made 40k after Tax hope to do better next year ;)

Have a great Christmas everyone and a happy new year

I give you an example how much you make trading 12 lots.

Like I said it don't concern you how much I trade.

Mods close this thread please, I've taken it as far as I can.

Hey Sjdibse Dsbojvn and Tuvfz Qje ( aka ymonly and rainman ) seeing as we are using alternative names for people on here.

What exactly is your problem with Laptop ? The guy has come on and posted live trades and provided help and information for people on and off this forum.He has been transparent as is possible and his record speaks for itself. It is an act of cowardice to snipe and attack from behind a remote computer screen. Let's see how good you two are ? Let's see your trading skills and post some live trades.

Somehow I don't think we'll be seeing them.

Last edited:
klw said:
Hey Sjdibse Dsbojvn and Tuvfz Qje ( aka ymonly and rainman ) seeing as we are using alternative names for people on here.

What exactly is your problem with Laptop ? The guy has come on and posted live trades and provided help and information for people on and off this forum.He has been transparent as is possible and his record speaks for itself. It is an act of cowardice to snipe and attack from behind a remote computer screen. Let's see how good you two are ? Let's see your trading skills and post some live trades.

Somehow I don't think we'll be seeing them.
Hi klw

Thanks for your supprot. I am not sure what these guys are trying to prove with their remarks. I will show them how to trade correctly when I open my ER2 journal scaling in to a postings on an intraday basis. I am a bit reluctant to show them though, these kind of pepole will always find fault with something. However I will challenge them to trade along side of me in a the T2W live chat room over 50 trades.Lets see if they will take on my offer?.